- "He who has a garden and a library wants for nothing” ― Marcus Tullius Cicero http://t.co/28B4bn8rzB 15 minutes ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Politics must not trump public safety - It's time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
- Why I am (still) voting No in the Transit tax vote
Monthly Archives: June 2007
Sometimes… Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there, they serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want … Continue reading
Laila and Tom in studioTo quote myself ” Sometimes you learn more from your failures than you do from your successes…” Although I won the contest, I have mixed feelings about the Sunday show. To those of you who took the time … Continue reading
Thank you to everyone who emailed me about Greg Drew’s story, it seems to have hit home with many people – as well, thank you for everyones comments about juvenile diabetes. Please remember that I have listed all the contact information under the … Continue reading
The last few weeks have been extremely overwhelming- in a great way. I found a new talent that,with work, can be developed into something more, yet another step to realizing my full potential in life. through the contest, I am now at … Continue reading
Between my career, my personal background and as the mother of three, 16, 14, and 2, I think I’ve seen and heard it all. No one is accountable for anything anymore. Today, my son told me his humanities exam was … Continue reading
“Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.” Joel A. Barker Here are a few of my guests from Sundays show, who have not only dreams and visions, but … Continue reading
These are the pictures of Jay Drew’s car, before and after. Jay Drew was about 6’4, 225 lbs, and those are his size 15 shoes jammed under the dash so tight they couldn’t have been removed without cutting the car apart. … Continue reading
On Sundays show: 6000 kms, 9 days, 5 men, 2 coasts and 1 goal : Cure Juvenile Diabetes. We’ll talk to the men of H2V about the record-setting journey and the inspiration behind it. Thinking about finally getting fit & losing … Continue reading