- @81rel @ReNewtonNation My big concern regardless would still be overload on local school which is already over capacity again. #surreybc 33 minutes ago
- “The art of being happy,lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things…” ~ Henry Ward Beecher
- “It’s not what you look at that matters…it’s what you see.” ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver City Hall: Take big money out of civic campaigns
- Last weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Surrey LRT plans scary expensive!
- Forest fire prevention and mitigation in BC: At what point does inaction become negligence?
- This weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Regional politicians deserve more scrutiny
- “O Canada, O Canada, who stands watch from sea to sea? Who for a lost democracy? Who for the true north strong and free? If not you then let it be me”
- Hindsight is only helpful if you apply the lesson learned to future actions.
What people are saying
Laila on “The art of being happy,… nonconfidencevote on “The art of being happy,… JDC on “The art of being happy,… luigi on “It’s not what you… Laila on “The art of being happy,… JDC on “The art of being happy,…
- "The art of being happy,lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things..." ~ Henry Ward Beecher
- "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Why exactly, is the Mars Bomber sitting idle?
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Access to Information documents show an average of 46.3 founded "shots fired" calls between 2007-2012 in Surrey, B.C.
Monthly Archives: June 2007
Sometimes… Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there, they serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want … Continue reading
Laila and Tom in studioTo quote myself ” Sometimes you learn more from your failures than you do from your successes…” Although I won the contest, I have mixed feelings about the Sunday show. To those of you who took the time … Continue reading
Thank you to everyone who emailed me about Greg Drew’s story, it seems to have hit home with many people – as well, thank you for everyones comments about juvenile diabetes. Please remember that I have listed all the contact information under the … Continue reading
The last few weeks have been extremely overwhelming- in a great way. I found a new talent that,with work, can be developed into something more, yet another step to realizing my full potential in life. through the contest, I am now at … Continue reading
Between my career, my personal background and as the mother of three, 16, 14, and 2, I think I’ve seen and heard it all. No one is accountable for anything anymore. Today, my son told me his humanities exam was … Continue reading
“Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.” Joel A. Barker Here are a few of my guests from Sundays show, who have not only dreams and visions, but … Continue reading
These are the pictures of Jay Drew’s car, before and after. Jay Drew was about 6’4, 225 lbs, and those are his size 15 shoes jammed under the dash so tight they couldn’t have been removed without cutting the car apart. … Continue reading
On Sundays show: 6000 kms, 9 days, 5 men, 2 coasts and 1 goal : Cure Juvenile Diabetes. We’ll talk to the men of H2V about the record-setting journey and the inspiration behind it. Thinking about finally getting fit & losing … Continue reading