- @catt1955 @douglaspsmith Me, a Liberal supporter..lol.. too funny. I hope you get some sleep Cat. 3 hours ago
- If a tree falls in the forest, does anyone in the city hear?
- Left, Right and the space in between: Conquering the Great Divide in politics.
- Keep calm and carry on- I will return to blogging soon.
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: ‘The ‘Yes’ vote not worth saving
- “A desk is a dangerous place from which to view the world.” ~ John Le Carre
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: The Duel: ‘Mincome’ a fresh idea
- Why I am (still) voting No in the Transit tax vote
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
What people are saying
Curt on If a tree falls in the forest,… mike mc on If a tree falls in the forest,… Laila on If a tree falls in the forest,… Mosko on If a tree falls in the forest,… Laila on ***UPDATED w/ new photo *** WA… J B on ***UPDATED w/ new photo *** WA…
Monthly Archives: June 2007
Sometimes… Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there, they serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want … Continue reading
Laila and Tom in studioTo quote myself ” Sometimes you learn more from your failures than you do from your successes…” Although I won the contest, I have mixed feelings about the Sunday show. To those of you who took the time … Continue reading
Thank you to everyone who emailed me about Greg Drew’s story, it seems to have hit home with many people – as well, thank you for everyones comments about juvenile diabetes. Please remember that I have listed all the contact information under the … Continue reading
The last few weeks have been extremely overwhelming- in a great way. I found a new talent that,with work, can be developed into something more, yet another step to realizing my full potential in life. through the contest, I am now at … Continue reading
Between my career, my personal background and as the mother of three, 16, 14, and 2, I think I’ve seen and heard it all. No one is accountable for anything anymore. Today, my son told me his humanities exam was … Continue reading
“Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.” Joel A. Barker Here are a few of my guests from Sundays show, who have not only dreams and visions, but … Continue reading
These are the pictures of Jay Drew’s car, before and after. Jay Drew was about 6’4, 225 lbs, and those are his size 15 shoes jammed under the dash so tight they couldn’t have been removed without cutting the car apart. … Continue reading
On Sundays show: 6000 kms, 9 days, 5 men, 2 coasts and 1 goal : Cure Juvenile Diabetes. We’ll talk to the men of H2V about the record-setting journey and the inspiration behind it. Thinking about finally getting fit & losing … Continue reading