- RT @JeremyJNuttall: The Tyee – China Leak: Charged Man Had No Security Clearance, Says Exec thetyee.ca/News/2013/12/0… via @TheTyee #BCpoli 3 days ago
- This week’s column for 24Hrs Vancouver: BC Hydro hasn’t proved its case Site C is even needed
- A must read. Right now.
- Why ‘Renewal’ for the BCNDP really means nothing: The story behind the BC NDP Convention no one wants to talk about.
- This week’s column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Changing the rules doesn’t make LNG ‘clean’ energy
- Silence is the ultimate weapon of power. -Charles de Gaulle
- Welcoming the artistic endeavors of illustrator and cartoonist Josh Wapp, to LailaYuile.com
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: “Protecting farmland ensures locals can produce their own food”
- BC government dim sum bonds a success in Hong Kong, but give indigestion to many here in British Columbia
What people are saying
Laila on Why ‘Renewal’ for… Len on This week’s column for 2… Curt on This week’s column for 2… The6thEstate on Why ‘Renewal’ for… cherylb on Why ‘Renewal’ for… Brenton on Why ‘Renewal’ for…
- Why 'Renewal' for the BCNDP really means nothing: The story behind the BC NDP Convention no one wants to talk about.
- This week's column for 24Hrs Vancouver: BC Hydro hasn't proved its case Site C is even needed
- A must read. Right now.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- "Speak your mind even if you are a minority of one. The truth is still the truth." ~ Mohandas Gahndi
- Clark tries new tactic to woo women back into the fold with Über-mommy friendly website - paid for with your tax dollars.
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit Laila Yuile lailayuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river scott young sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Daily Archives: March 18, 2008 10:07 am
Code orange at Surrey Memorial Hospital. Kelowna hospital sounds code purple dues to overcrowding. Man sustains injuries in hospital stay and it goes undiagnosed. Maternity patients transferred out of province, and out of country. Surgeries cancelled on a daily basis. … Continue reading →