- Follow @lailayuile
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
Mike on “It’s no longer enough t… G. Barry Stewart on This weeks new column for 24Hr… Grandview Heights St… on “It’s no longer enough t… e.a.f. on This weeks new column for 24Hr… e.a.f. on Ottawa, this is BC calling… Scotty on Denman on Ottawa, this is BC calling…
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- Why I am (still) voting No in the Transit tax vote
- "It’s no longer enough to shake our heads and make concerned grimaces at the news..."
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can't afford to ignore housing
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
Daily Archives: June 5, 2008 7:35 pm
***** UPDATE JUNE 06 ***** As per Susana da Silva this evening…… everyone is talking beavers..lol.. and the Newton Drug/crime /prostitution story has been put off until this weekend , or Monday. She will advise as soon as the Beaver Killing … Continue reading
There is nothing more disgusting than hearing a defense lawyer defending his client well , especially when something like the above quote comes out of his mouth. http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2008/06/05/bc-mayor-scott-young-drunk.html http://www.canada.com/theprovince/news/story.html?id=bfdf3666-d852-41a9-b927-c26239a71407 Today, Richard Peck, defense for Mayor Scott Young, presented his closing comments … Continue reading