- There is more that binds us together than separates us.More hate, is not the answer-it never is.Remember that with compassion in your heart. 7 hours ago
- Stop reading this blog and go outside.
- BC Hydro says halting Site C would cost taxpayers $500 million? Not building it at all will save us over $8 billion dollars.
- “Good morning Laila, My name is Derek and I’m a very rare man.” or ” How left and right politics are fabricated.”
- Letter from a reader: “Is there anyone looking out for the interests of the general public here???”
- This weeks column for 24Hours Vancouver: BC keeps Richmond in the dark on Massey
- “The only way to change it, is to vote. People are responsible.” ~ Paul Wellstone
- The Mount Polley tailings pond disaster. What a difference a year makes…
- Summer catch-up: Last two columns for 24Hrs Vancouver.
What people are saying
Laila on Letter from a reader: “I… G. Barry Stewart on BC Hydro says halting Site C w… Laila on BC Hydro says halting Site C w… JDC on BC Hydro says halting Site C w… e.a.f. on BC Hydro says halting Site C w… e.a.f. on BC Hydro says halting Site C w…
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- "Speak your mind even if you are a minority of one. The truth is still the truth." ~ Mohandas Gahndi
- Why exactly, is the Mars Bomber sitting idle?
- A note on political patronage and cronyism.
- “I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.”
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
Daily Archives: July 5, 2008 3:23 pm
Read this link and come to your own conclusions….. http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=0e7ebaff-a279-4c73-b0da-4c9d7d410fed Methinks I hear the little birdies singing…” Cuckoo- Loco, Cuckoo – Loco !! ” But hey, whatever turns your crank, right? Scary thought,though, that this was all in the head of … Continue reading