- RT @mario_canseco: In 2014, 68% in Metro Vancouver said developers & lobbyists have too much influence in their municipality. #vanpoli http… 55 minutes ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
Laila on Politics must not trump public… r on Ottawa, this is BC calling… Mike on “It’s no longer enough t… G. Barry Stewart on This weeks new column for 24Hr… Grandview Heights St… on “It’s no longer enough t… e.a.f. on This weeks new column for 24Hr…
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can't afford to ignore housing
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- "It’s no longer enough to shake our heads and make concerned grimaces at the news..."
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with 'Gracie's Finger' references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
Daily Archives: August 3, 2008 8:44 am
Is the Greyhound Murderer a Case for Capital Punishment or a symptom of inadequate Mental Health Care in our Nation?
While a majority of our nation is still entrenched in the unthinkable nature of the Greyhound Bus murder, I’m thinking of justice. Accused killer, Vince Weiguang Li, has been charged with second degree murder in the death of Tim McLean, and is … Continue reading