- Having lived in #Steveston,for years previously & having seen the impact,I say' too bad to Onni.' #RichmondBC twitter.com/GlobalBC/statu… 4 hours ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
R on Ottawa, this is BC calling… FRJ on Ottawa, this is BC calling… e.a.f. on Ottawa, this is BC calling… Laila on This weeks new column for 24Hr… North Vans Grumps on This weeks new column for 24Hr… Liz on This weeks new column for 24Hr…
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can't afford to ignore housing
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Why did the BC government repeal the Weather Modification Act ?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- When wrong just doesn't begin to describe it.
- Surprise Surprise, BC Ferries executive pull in significant salary/bonus increases.
Daily Archives: January 12, 2009 6:20 pm
Prime Minister Stephen Harper,Premier Gordon Campbell and Stockwell Day offically launch construction on the contentious South Fraser Perimeter Road
*** reaction to this launch here: http://lailayuile.wordpress.com/2009/01/14/contrary-to-what-the-premier-and-the-transportation-minister-say-the-public-is-not-behind-the-government-on-this-contentious-issue/ ( Although you would never know it, by the lack of coverage on the evening news tonight, or in the major local papers online. Oddly enough, a reporter with CTV had … Continue reading
Mountie involved in Dziekanski taser incident to make first appearance January 15th in Surrey provincial court.
A local RCMP officer will make his first appearance in Surrey Provincial Court on January 15th, where it is expected formal charges will be laid in relation to his involvement in a collision dating back to October 2008 where a young … Continue reading
******Update: See the following story on my home page here: http://lailayuile.wordpress.com/2009/01/12/prime-minister-stephen-harperpremier-gordon-campbell-and-stockwell-day-offically-launch-construction-on-south-fraser-perimeter-road/ ********* Gordon Campbell, Kevin Falcon, and Federal reps will be making an “announcement about the South Fraser Perimeter Road” at the Surrey Fraser Docks.This announcement may concern new Federal funding … Continue reading