- RT @PortMoodyPD: Report of a disturbance involving liquor and people rolling around on the grass. The liquor part may have been obvious th… 7 hours ago
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- The ‘real’ thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Legalize tent cities.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Overreacting to heinous acts is what the terrorists want.
- Things that make you go “Hmmmmm…”; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Cops too eager to shoot.
- BC Government releases Chief Inspectors 2013 Annual Report on New Years Eve, to Lego Movie soundtrack hit “Everything is Awesome!”
- A look back at 2014 through my lens.
What people are saying
Derek on The ‘real’ thing a… Lew on The ‘real’ thing a… Lew on The ‘real’ thing a… misallocationofcapit… on The ‘real’ thing a… Gini on When good things happen to awe… Lew on The ‘real’ thing a…
- The 'real' thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..."; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- City of Surreys corporate interests vs. the will and well-being of the people
- Just in case you missed the 'Friday Night Bad Government News' release...
Monthly Archives: February 2009
Gang violence, government corruption and the BC legislature. Sounds like an old-school mob movie? No – just business as usual in provincial politics
This is war: Gang Warfare on the streets of Vancouver, Surrey, Montreal and Ottawa ( Thanks to http://bctrialofbasi-virk.blogspot.com/ for this insightful piece.) Nearly 700 police officers were involved in today’s major raids on gangs who allegedly traffic cocaine in Montreal and … Continue reading
How would you feel about having to pay the 2010 security costs for Teresen and BC Hydro? If you aren’t sure, you better start thinking about it now, because you are going to be on the hook for at least … Continue reading
A reminder to stop by and sign this petition I first talked about last year – this proactive group of citizens is taking matters into their own hands to push for harsher sentences and revised bail terms. http://www.toughersentences.com/Home_Page.html You can … Continue reading
( Everyone is talking about the fantastic Jon McComb interview with Wally Oppal that took place Friday afternoon, in which he basically gave the Attorney General a verbal beating while taking him to task over the current state of affairs in … Continue reading
Dear Mr. Falcon, I am still feeling rather confused this morning after watching your interview with CTV’s St. John Alexander on the 6 o’clock newscast last night. In speaking with St.John about why tolls are absolutely necessary for the construction of … Continue reading
An RCMP cruiser pulls up and parks in front of your house, and an officer knocks on your door… It never fails. Whenever I have one of those days where the shower never happened, the hairs in a ratty ponytail … Continue reading
The Vancouver Sun is reporting that the man who was killed in the most recent Surrey targeted hit was 21 year old Ralph Baldini – the same person who rented the north Surrey Penthouse where 6 people were brutally murdered … Continue reading
Yes, I’m afraid so. Yet another brazen daytime shooting / murder in Surrey, this one outside of the London Drugs located at Guildford mall during the early dinner hour. One man was shot several times while sitting in his Land Rover – and he did die as … Continue reading
Yet another shooting death in Surrey hit the news this morning. http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2009/02/03/bc-surrey-shooting.html http://www.theprovince.com/news/shot+death+Surrey/1246008/story.html At least it was in Whalley and not down the street from me, but I’m sure that is of no comfort to the neighbours who lived in … Continue reading
Lakhvinder Kahlon, the Delta man who was charged in the stabbing death of his two year old daughter, has suddenly entered a guilty plea to second degree murder. http://www.bclocalnews.com/surrey_area/surreyleader/news/38817444.html The plea automatically carries a sentence of life in prison. Parole determinations … Continue reading