- @MR1_ @delford @NewtonResidents Nina did not attend the spring forum of the NCA, didn't even respond. 1 hour ago
- ” Been to Hell” ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- German Television claims to have leaked CETA document
- Newton residents left in the dark over proposed community court in Surrey with no response from Attorney General Susan Anton
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : “…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You musn’t lose it.” ~ Robin Williams.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Little leadership in mining disaster
- One tough question for the BC Government
- Imperial Metals president Bryan Kynoch says he would drink the tailings pond water….
What people are saying
R on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Curt on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Curt on ” Been to Hell” ~A… North Vans Grumps on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Laila on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To… Debbie McBride on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To…
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- " Been to Hell" ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- First steps to permanent slots approved by Surrey council Monday evening. **update at the bottom of this post
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
- BNSF Railway and Semiahmoo First nations embroiled in litigation regarding right of way and allegations of trespass since 2009.
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : "…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Monthly Archives: June 2009
” Pipeline Propaganda” a revealing look at how Enbridge uses stealth marketing disguised as grassroots initiatives
It leaves a nasty, foul taste in my mouth, much like I imagine the dirty oil from the tar sands would leave. Just how far will corporate giant Enbridge go to promote it’s Northern Gateway pipeline project? How about an … Continue reading
Normally it takes no longer than 3 or 4 days for mail to get from my home in Surrey, to my dad’s home in Prince George. It’s arrived in as little as two, and the longest might by 5 day, tops. But … Continue reading
I’ve been in the garden all morning building a new trellis for the bean vines that are growing a half foot every day right now. While nailing some ceder 1 x 2’s into a frame for the trellis, I missed the … Continue reading
Good morning people! I’m still not used to being back- something about all this noise is really hitting me hard! Damn, even the suburbs are ridiculously noisy all the time, which is why my 5 am run this morning was … Continue reading