- #FF to all independent mayoral candidates @grantrice (no one knows #surreybc like he does) @edwards4mayor @VikramjsBajwa 13 minutes ago
- “You are so loved.”
- Tragedy in Ottawa
- Update: The Little Pop Up Soup Kitchen…that couldn’t
- This week column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Changes unfairly target non-profits.
- Life on 135A street, or, The little Pop-up Soup Kitchen that could
- “Christy Clark would do well to remember that Canada is a free nation…”
- Don’t wait to enjoy the china.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Welfare rates are starvation rates
What people are saying
Laila on “You are so loved.… Larry K on “You are so loved.… JDC on Update: The Little Pop Up Soup… Laila on Update: The Little Pop Up Soup… nonconfidencevote on Update: The Little Pop Up Soup… nonconfidencevote on Update: The Little Pop Up Soup…
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- "You are so loved."
- Sea to Sky highway changes hands as Macquaries Essential Asset Partnerships sells 100% of their stake in the project
- Update: The Little Pop Up Soup Kitchen...that couldn't
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Welcome Home facility for addicts and court-ordered offenders NOT welcome in my old neighbourhood.
- Time to ask why Kiewit keeps getting the bids.. even when things go wrong. A story within a story.
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail BCTF Bill Tieleman canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey csis dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile LNG love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Daily Archives: July 6, 2009 4:32 pm
” This is an important day for British Columbia.It’s a day and a decision that had been some time in the making.” ~ Premier Gordon Campbell, November 25th, 2003
Yes sireee – it certainly was an important day wasn’t it? The day Premier Gordon Campbell announced the ” BC Rail Investment Partnership” to the people of BC- although at the time, I’m certain that he had no idea where … Continue reading
Norman Farrell usually has wonderfully concise and readable pieces on his blog Northern Insights, and today is no exception. Today he takes a look at the roles of non-traditional media and citizen journalists, versus traditional reporting of news – and how this plays … Continue reading
Newton neighbourhoods still rife with prostitutes,drugs and crime – despite city’s Newton Revitalization Plan
It has been just over one year since I spent the afternoon taking Susana da Silva and her cameraman on a driving tour of Newton. One year. In response to increasing frustration among home and business owners in the neighbourhood … Continue reading