- Follow @lailayuile
- “Live in the sunshine,swim the sea, drink the wild air…” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There’s no forgiveness for Chesney’s latest chestnut,but don’t be quick to toss this councillor.
- “…the contractor who built the wall — Peter Kiewit and Sons — used parts in the retaining wall that do not meet ministry standards….”
- Denial, deflect, discredit.
- Extensive repair work planned for Sea to Sky retaining wall – one year after problems on 3 others first reported here.
- This weeks Duel for 24Hrs Vancouver: Bill 20 too intrusive.
- Where does the buck stop?
- Translink FOI release of untendered contract extension begs the question: Which is the easier ride: Skytrain or gravy train ?
What people are saying
Cora Danielson on There’s no forgiveness f… JDC on “Live in the sunshine,sw… Eric Ross on There’s no forgiveness f… nonconfidencevote on “Live in the sunshine,sw… Laila on “Live in the sunshine,sw… JDC on “Live in the sunshine,sw…
- There's no forgiveness for Chesney's latest chestnut,but don't be quick to toss this councillor.
- "Live in the sunshine,swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Left, Right and the space in between: Conquering the Great Divide in politics.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Why I am (still) voting No in the Transit tax vote
- "Show me the money!" - See what little we know of how the legislature spends it's money PLUS Premiers office spends double what Campbells crew did in his last year.
Monthly Archives: October 2009
Let me share this fantastic post from my friend Bill Tielemans blog: ” Monday, September 28, 2009 NO BC HST Facebook protest group now over 125,000 members! Thanks to all who have joined! An amazing milestone was passed today – the NO … Continue reading