- RT @VancouverSun: Bardarbunga volcano in Iceland starts subglacial lava-eruption ow.ly/2MhoE1 1 hour ago
- ” Been to Hell” ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- German Television claims to have leaked CETA document
- Newton residents left in the dark over proposed community court in Surrey with no response from Attorney General Susan Anton
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : “…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You musn’t lose it.” ~ Robin Williams.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Little leadership in mining disaster
- One tough question for the BC Government
- Imperial Metals president Bryan Kynoch says he would drink the tailings pond water….
What people are saying
Curt on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Curt on ” Been to Hell” ~A… North Vans Grumps on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Laila on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To… Debbie McBride on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To… Evil Eye on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To…
- " Been to Hell" ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- I saw a shooting star...
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- "You're only given a little spark of madness. You musn't lose it." ~ Robin Williams.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Why did the BC government repeal the Weather Modification Act ?
- “No secrecy, no business.” ~Toba Beta
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Great new article from Amy Reid of The Now, detailing the bylaw authorizing the $97 million dollar loan passed by Surrey First mayor and council. Watts insists project’s net cost is $50 million; Surrey mayoral candidate Buchanan calls for review … Continue reading
~ Current mayor Dianne Watts defending both Surrey Economic summits and her invitation to George Bush. South Surrey residents packed Rotary Field House this evening for one of the last all candidates meetings before voters hit the polls next weekend, and … Continue reading
Two things for you today on the campaign trail in Surrey! Recently Ross received an email from a reporter asking him “what your previous political/leadership experience is and why those experiences qualify you to run a major Canadian city with a huge … Continue reading
Not only those who lost their lives so many years ago, fighting for the freedoms and liberties we take for granted far too often, but all the brave Canadian soldiers who have lost their lives in the line of duty … Continue reading
But her iron grip on city hall seems to be loosening. Imagine what would happen if more than 24.5 per cent of Surrey’s eligible voters showed up
I had a great chat with David Carrigg of the Province today, asking why Watts wasn’t pushed about always pushing the net cost of the new city hall, rather than the actual, total cost.Well, I also asked for equal opportunity for … Continue reading
Independent candidate for mayor, Ross Buchanan, says enough is enough when it comes to the glossy media portrayal from Dianne Watts that everything is fine in Surrey, when crime is still a major issue for small businesses and residents in … Continue reading
Entrenched as I have been in municipal campaign matters, I have had little time to do much more than absorb the shock of Sean Holman shutting down Public Eye Online and keep on going. But today, with a brief moment to … Continue reading
Many people will be voting in this years municipal election in Surrey than ever before, so why not take advantage of those advanced voting dates? It always surprises me how many people are still unaware that there are several dates … Continue reading