- RT @TheNowNewspaper: MK Delta Lands development proposal in #NorthDelta on hold as company looks at industrial dev on another parcel http:/… 2 hours ago
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- The ‘real’ thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Legalize tent cities.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Overreacting to heinous acts is what the terrorists want.
- Things that make you go “Hmmmmm…”; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Cops too eager to shoot.
- BC Government releases Chief Inspectors 2013 Annual Report on New Years Eve, to Lego Movie soundtrack hit “Everything is Awesome!”
What people are saying
Laila on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… misallocationofcapit… on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Laila on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Marc Erickson on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… r on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Mosko on This weeks column for 24hrs Va…
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax'No' vote sensible
- The 'real' thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Breaking news: BC liberals inked 'hidden toll' into Sea to Sky highway deal - and we all pay for the next 25 years.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..."; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Great new article from Amy Reid of The Now, detailing the bylaw authorizing the $97 million dollar loan passed by Surrey First mayor and council. Watts insists project’s net cost is $50 million; Surrey mayoral candidate Buchanan calls for review … Continue reading
~ Current mayor Dianne Watts defending both Surrey Economic summits and her invitation to George Bush. South Surrey residents packed Rotary Field House this evening for one of the last all candidates meetings before voters hit the polls next weekend, and … Continue reading
Two things for you today on the campaign trail in Surrey! Recently Ross received an email from a reporter asking him “what your previous political/leadership experience is and why those experiences qualify you to run a major Canadian city with a huge … Continue reading
Not only those who lost their lives so many years ago, fighting for the freedoms and liberties we take for granted far too often, but all the brave Canadian soldiers who have lost their lives in the line of duty … Continue reading
But her iron grip on city hall seems to be loosening. Imagine what would happen if more than 24.5 per cent of Surrey’s eligible voters showed up
I had a great chat with David Carrigg of the Province today, asking why Watts wasn’t pushed about always pushing the net cost of the new city hall, rather than the actual, total cost.Well, I also asked for equal opportunity for … Continue reading
Independent candidate for mayor, Ross Buchanan, says enough is enough when it comes to the glossy media portrayal from Dianne Watts that everything is fine in Surrey, when crime is still a major issue for small businesses and residents in … Continue reading
Entrenched as I have been in municipal campaign matters, I have had little time to do much more than absorb the shock of Sean Holman shutting down Public Eye Online and keep on going. But today, with a brief moment to … Continue reading
Many people will be voting in this years municipal election in Surrey than ever before, so why not take advantage of those advanced voting dates? It always surprises me how many people are still unaware that there are several dates … Continue reading