- @VanCity12 2/2...and former city manager was involved in contract negotiations.Wld be very costly to extricate from this one. #surreybc 14 minutes ago
- Houston, we have a problem: hardly anyone votes in Surrey
- This weeks column for 24Hrs ( a day late) : ” No cause to spy on grannies.”
- ‘ The Peace of Wild Things.’ ~ Wendell Berry
- And so it begins.
- Did you see anything?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Who’s Harper working for?
- September sun is calling…
What people are saying
Les on Houston, we have a problem: ha… John's Aghast on Word. Julie on Word. Jay Jones on Word. Diane Kennedy on Word. Ken C on Word.
- "I very much look forward to the ratification and implementation of the Canada-China FIPA..." ~ Unelected premier Christy Clark, during the Canada-China Investment Summit
- "Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed." ~ Irene Peter
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- A lesson in public relations.
- "Speak your mind even if you are a minority of one. The truth is still the truth." ~ Mohandas Gahndi
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- But I thought we are all safe, Chief Supt. Bill Fordy?
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail BCTF Bill Tieleman canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey csis dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit Laila Yuile lailayuile LNG love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Category Archives: BC Liberals
I tweeted out some stark reminders of Surrey’s last election today: Population of Surrey: approx. 472,000, estimated to grow by about a 1000 every month Number of registered voters : 279,051 as per the last election in 2011 Number of … Continue reading
Is the China-Canada investment agreement a sell-out for Canada? When an agreement is conducted with so much secrecy and lack of consultation with Canadians that Rick Mercer dedicates an entire rant to the subject, you know something is up. Two … Continue reading
Last Friday, British Columbia Teachers’ Federation president Jim Iker called for the province to agree to binding arbitration to reach a resolution in the ongoing dispute with the government. Iker proposed that all matters of compensation, benefits and preparation time … Continue reading
Although I have many conservative friends, it’s a rare day when I agree with any of them… :) However, Dan Brooks has a solution so commonsense that it really puts Christy Clark and the Liberal government right on the spot … Continue reading
This letter was sent to me this morning by a parent in Surrey who has been very involved in the school system for a very long time, with hopes that it will assist other parents in understanding part of what’s … Continue reading
H/t to one of RossK’s readers who posted this link over in the comments section at his site. Listening to the premier talk about her plans for the province is always entertaining, but where it gets really funny on this one is at … Continue reading