- RT @DevonTaylor980: Don't miss the 9 news Nuggets you NEED to know at 9:30!! @drex #drexlive player.cknw.com 7 hours ago
- Did you see anything?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Who’s Harper working for?
- September sun is calling…
- This weeks column for 24 Hrs Vancouver: Union proposal a fair one to settle this debacle.
- Poll: Do you agree with the BCTF’s call for binding arbitration?
- “Drop the appeal so children can go to school.” ~ Dan Brooks, leader of the BC Conservatives.
- An open letter to the parents of BC on the ongoing teachers dispute
- The world according to Christy Clark. Keep your ibuprofen handy
What people are saying
JDC on This weeks column for 24Hrs Va… corruptgov on This weeks column for 24Hrs Va… Laila on Did you see anything? JDC on This weeks column for 24Hrs Va… beachboxer on Did you see anything? Mike on This weeks column for 24Hrs Va…
- Did you see anything?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Who's Harper working for?
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Have pothole damage on your car? Submit a claim to YOUR city hall...and get reimbursed.
- Newton neighbourhoods still rife with prostitutes,drugs and crime - despite city's Newton Revitalization Plan
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail BCTF Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit Laila Yuile lailayuile LNG love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Category Archives: BC NDP
Last Friday, British Columbia Teachers’ Federation president Jim Iker called for the province to agree to binding arbitration to reach a resolution in the ongoing dispute with the government. Iker proposed that all matters of compensation, benefits and preparation time … Continue reading
Although I have many conservative friends, it’s a rare day when I agree with any of them… :) However, Dan Brooks has a solution so commonsense that it really puts Christy Clark and the Liberal government right on the spot … Continue reading
This letter was sent to me this morning by a parent in Surrey who has been very involved in the school system for a very long time, with hopes that it will assist other parents in understanding part of what’s … Continue reading
H/t to one of RossK’s readers who posted this link over in the comments section at his site. Listening to the premier talk about her plans for the province is always entertaining, but where it gets really funny on this one is at … Continue reading
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-eu-trade-deal-posted-online-on-german-website-1.2735933?cmp=rss Not the full document, but 521 pages of it… will update with more details in a bit once I have had time to properly read it myself, but here is the PDF Format of that document at the original … Continue reading
Newton residents left in the dark over proposed community court in Surrey with no response from Attorney General Susan Anton
It was back in January 2014, following the death of Julie Paskall, that both Mayor Watts and the NDP renewed calls for a community court in Surrey. Watts met with Attorney General Susan Anton in February, where it was agreed … Continue reading
Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : “…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
Some think so: https://fipa.bc.ca/release-bc-government-had-obligation-to-release-tailings-pond-info/ And I agree. The duty to protect all and any life and environment comes before everything. It all comes down to who knew what… when? http://pacificgazette.blogspot.ca/2014/08/mount-polley-disasterthey-all-knew-ch-3.html Will we see any resignations now? VANCOUVER, B.C.—The BC Freedom … Continue reading