- RT @jtradiogal: Reminder - #Pattullo Bridge is closed this weekend Friday 8pm- 3am Monday. (Also Aug.15th-18th + Aug. 29th-Sept.1st) #NewWe… 2 hours ago
- Why exactly, is the Mars Bomber sitting idle?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: B.C. government lets industry run wild
- “INVEST IN RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT.GET A NICE RETURN”
- BC Wildfire information and resources
- “The short memories of the voters is what keeps our politicians in office” ~ Will Rogers
- Guest post: “Vote Wisely in the next election”
- “Politics: A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles.” Ambrose Bierce
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Not enough Bang for Olympic Buck!!
What people are saying
r on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… r on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… R on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… G. Barry Stewart on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… r on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… e.a.f. on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe…
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Why exactly, is the Mars Bomber sitting idle?
- At what point is the government going to step in and say: "Enough is enough."?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- The key to the BC Rail sale lies in Premier Gordon Campbells beginnings in real estate and land development.
- Troubling photos spark Ministry of Transportation inspections of Sea to Sky retaining walls, creating new concerns over Kiewit construction.
- Guest post: "Vote Wisely in the next election"
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Category Archives: P3 projects in BC
No… this did not come from The Onion. But seriously…no joking now… considering the recent release of the public accounts I just blogged about… that show that under Christy Clark,Queen of LNG fantasies: “For a government that sought re-election on the … Continue reading
I was happy to see Vaughn Palmers column today, because his readership far exceeds mine and this story really needs to be read by all British Columbians. He also gives a tip of the hat to a December 21st blog … Continue reading
BC Liberals pat themselves on the back over SFPR ‘highway’ opening a year late and $464 million over budget
I’ll give the BC Liberals this: they sure know how to crank out a photo-op and they know how to spin a deuce into silk and make it look like they invented it. Case in point, the grand opening the of much … Continue reading
In honour of an upcoming story on SNC-Lavalin I’ll have for you soon..
The reactions to my last post on the NDP internal politics are astounding. I’ll be updating that story soon, but our good friend North Van Grumps has a great post up that is a must read. If you don’t make … Continue reading
Just this last summer, I discovered one of the few remaining gems in B.C., one I happily admit I will only share the location of with my trusted friends. What more could you possibly want from this province? Stunning hills … Continue reading
Fraser Surrey Docks believes in expansion Surrey Docks (FSD) has listened carefully to community concerns and has enhanced an already safe project by eliminating the stockpiling of coal, re-spraying the coal on the trains before they cross the border into … Continue reading
Updated with readers photos of their BC** I’m not saying that it’s going to be easy…. I AM saying it is going to be worth it. The future is yours if you rise to the challenge.
I grew up on moose meat, and the yearly fall hunt was as important as most city folk consider their tax refunds if they are so lucky. I’ve known the scent and feeling of hunting, of knowing what walked before … Continue reading
One of the best graphic images: The Election Web ( would the person who created this contact me for due credit?)
I started getting hits from this link today, and would love to both share it with all of you: http://www.thewebworks.bc.ca/bcpoli/htmlwebs/the_election_web_v1.0.htm I would really love to hear from whoever created this amazing web that tells a story so much better than even … Continue reading
Gwyn Morgan, a “retired Businessman who lives in the Greater Victoria Region.”, penned an article in the Alberni Valley News yesterday. http://www.albernivalleynews.com/opinion/206277021.html?fb_comment_id=fbc_156711017836202_280258_157028854471085#f6ac7ecd047de Here is an excerpt: We also need to focus on balancing the provincial budget, rather than taking money away from … Continue reading