- @bobloblaw1717 @iannuzzimarco Oh wow...many a Sears photo in my family album-the only place to get them up north in the 70's! 3 hours ago
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: ‘The ‘Yes’ vote not worth saving
- “A desk is a dangerous place from which to view the world.” ~ John Le Carre
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: The Duel: ‘Mincome’ a fresh idea
- Why I am voting No in the Transit tax vote
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- The ‘real’ thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Legalize tent cities.
What people are saying
r on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Curt on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Jay Jones on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… r on “A desk is a dangerous p… nonconfidencevote on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… JDC on Things that make you go…
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Why I am voting No in the Transit tax vote
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: 'The 'Yes' vote not worth saving
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Have pothole damage on your car? Submit a claim to YOUR city hall...and get reimbursed.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- BC Liberals pat themselves on the back over SFPR 'highway' opening a year late and $464 million over budget
Tag Archives: basi-virk
With this stunning and somewhat rare West Coast Sunshine, we should all be outside enjoying the weather before it returns to nasty rain again! However, I know a lot of people down with flu and colds now, and so I’ve compiled a few … Continue reading
In CBC this morning: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/06/21/bc-basi-virk-auditor-general.html B.C.’s auditor general is going to the province’s Supreme Court to get information about defence costs related to the Basi Virk corruption trial. John Doyle filed a petition Tuesday seeking an order for access to records … Continue reading
“One deceit needs many others, and so the whole house is built in the air and must soon come to the ground” ~ Baltasar Gracian A follow-up to the Sea to Sly highway shadow toll story will be posted for Monday morning, … Continue reading
corrupt [kuh-ruhpt] â€“adjective 1. guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked: a corrupt judge. 2. debased in character; depraved; perverted; wicked; evil: a corrupt society. 3. made inferior by errors or alterations, as a text. 4. infected; tainted. … Continue reading
http://www.theprovince.com/news/Basi+played+role+handling+Gordon+Campbell+drunk+driving+charge+trial+hears/3157718/story.html This photo crack’s me up every time I see it…why the hell was he smiling? http://jimspss1.courts.state.hi.us:8080/eCourt/ECC/PartyIdSearch.jspx Search results for criteria: Party Id: @665975, CaseType: ALL ID Name/Corporation Case Next Event Party Type Filing Date 5 cases found, displaying 5 … Continue reading
Good evening, my loyal friends and readers! I have to thank all of you for your continued patience and let you know how much I appreciate your faithful stops even though the pages here have remained vacant of posts for some … Continue reading
Yes, my friends, this little gem actually came out of the mouth of our not-so-dearly-beloved premier, Gordon Campbell. In reference to the entire Railgate scandal. He wouldn’t talk about it before the election. He wouldn’t even talk about it during … Continue reading
When is a losing bidder, NOT a losing bidder? When it involves bidding on a Ministry of Transportation project!
Without a doubt, it’s when the losing bidders have bid on a Ministry of transportation project with the BC Liberals! It came as a shock to me, anyways, when I recently read in the South Fraser Perimeter Road Request for … Continue reading
Coming tomorrow: “Just the tip of the iceberg…”: Why ‘Railgate’ and the Basi-Virk trial is about so much more than Basi-Virk
Forgive me, my friends, but there are simply not enough hours in my day to get this out today as promised. I will do my best to get it out tomorrow.
A little rebellion now and then is a good thing and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. ~ Thomas Jefferson, in a letter to Jame Madison
And never have I felt more rebellious, more incited to revolution than tonight, when I sat down to read who, and what, really controls what you, and I, and our friends and neighbours read and watch in the evening news…. … Continue reading