- RT @Garossino: Harper govt censors out positive info about environmental group in FOI response: thestar.com/news/canada/20… #cdnpoli @harveymck… 1 hour ago
- Why exactly, is the Mars Bomber sitting idle?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: B.C. government lets industry run wild
- “INVEST IN RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT.GET A NICE RETURN”
- BC Wildfire information and resources
- “The short memories of the voters is what keeps our politicians in office” ~ Will Rogers
- Guest post: “Vote Wisely in the next election”
- “Politics: A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles.” Ambrose Bierce
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Not enough Bang for Olympic Buck!!
What people are saying
r on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… r on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… R on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… G. Barry Stewart on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… r on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… e.a.f. on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe…
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Why exactly, is the Mars Bomber sitting idle?
- Troubling photos spark Ministry of Transportation inspections of Sea to Sky retaining walls, creating new concerns over Kiewit construction.
- At what point is the government going to step in and say: "Enough is enough."?
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Guest post: "Vote Wisely in the next election"
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: basi-virk
With this stunning and somewhat rare West Coast Sunshine, we should all be outside enjoying the weather before it returns to nasty rain again! However, I know a lot of people down with flu and colds now, and so I’ve compiled a few … Continue reading
In CBC this morning: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/06/21/bc-basi-virk-auditor-general.html B.C.’s auditor general is going to the province’s Supreme Court to get information about defence costs related to the Basi Virk corruption trial. John Doyle filed a petition Tuesday seeking an order for access to records … Continue reading
“One deceit needs many others, and so the whole house is built in the air and must soon come to the ground” ~ Baltasar Gracian A follow-up to the Sea to Sly highway shadow toll story will be posted for Monday morning, … Continue reading
corrupt [kuh-ruhpt] â€“adjective 1. guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked: a corrupt judge. 2. debased in character; depraved; perverted; wicked; evil: a corrupt society. 3. made inferior by errors or alterations, as a text. 4. infected; tainted. … Continue reading
http://www.theprovince.com/news/Basi+played+role+handling+Gordon+Campbell+drunk+driving+charge+trial+hears/3157718/story.html This photo crack’s me up every time I see it…why the hell was he smiling? http://jimspss1.courts.state.hi.us:8080/eCourt/ECC/PartyIdSearch.jspx Search results for criteria: Party Id: @665975, CaseType: ALL ID Name/Corporation Case Next Event Party Type Filing Date 5 cases found, displaying 5 … Continue reading
Good evening, my loyal friends and readers! I have to thank all of you for your continued patience and let you know how much I appreciate your faithful stops even though the pages here have remained vacant of posts for some … Continue reading
Yes, my friends, this little gem actually came out of the mouth of our not-so-dearly-beloved premier, Gordon Campbell. In reference to the entire Railgate scandal. He wouldn’t talk about it before the election. He wouldn’t even talk about it during … Continue reading
When is a losing bidder, NOT a losing bidder? When it involves bidding on a Ministry of Transportation project!
Without a doubt, it’s when the losing bidders have bid on a Ministry of transportation project with the BC Liberals! It came as a shock to me, anyways, when I recently read in the South Fraser Perimeter Road Request for … Continue reading
Coming tomorrow: “Just the tip of the iceberg…”: Why ‘Railgate’ and the Basi-Virk trial is about so much more than Basi-Virk
Forgive me, my friends, but there are simply not enough hours in my day to get this out today as promised. I will do my best to get it out tomorrow.
A little rebellion now and then is a good thing and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. ~ Thomas Jefferson, in a letter to Jame Madison
And never have I felt more rebellious, more incited to revolution than tonight, when I sat down to read who, and what, really controls what you, and I, and our friends and neighbours read and watch in the evening news…. … Continue reading