- RT @dlanglands: “@VancouverSun: Surrey Mounties investigate suspicious death in Cloverdale ow.ly/2NCACY” This is Newton not Clove… 1 hour ago
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Who’s Harper working for?
- September sun is calling…
- This weeks column for 24 Hrs Vancouver: Union proposal a fair one to settle this debacle.
- Poll: Do you agree with the BCTF’s call for binding arbitration?
- “Drop the appeal so children can go to school.” ~ Dan Brooks, leader of the BC Conservatives.
- An open letter to the parents of BC on the ongoing teachers dispute
- The world according to Christy Clark. Keep your ibuprofen handy
- Friday afternoon on a long weekend, do you know where your government is? “Error 404- information or government not found”
What people are saying
JDC on This weeks column for 24Hrs Va… Laila on This weeks column for 24Hrs Va… Julie on This weeks column for 24Hrs Va… Julie on This weeks column for 24Hrs Va… JDC on This weeks column for 24Hrs Va… Laila on This weeks column for 24Hrs Va…
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Who's Harper working for?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
- Surrey transit after dark reveals 'Boulevard of broken dreams'...( and they wonder why more people don't take transit)
- "Show me the money!" - See what little we know of how the legislature spends it's money PLUS Premiers office spends double what Campbells crew did in his last year.
- Breaking news: BC liberals inked 'hidden toll' into Sea to Sky highway deal - and we all pay for the next 25 years.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Premier Christy Clark : "Better a MILF, than a cougar."
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail BCTF Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit Laila Yuile lailayuile LNG love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: bc liberals
One vote per visitor, repeat votes have been blocked.
Although I have many conservative friends, it’s a rare day when I agree with any of them… :) However, Dan Brooks has a solution so commonsense that it really puts Christy Clark and the Liberal government right on the spot … Continue reading
This letter was sent to me this morning by a parent in Surrey who has been very involved in the school system for a very long time, with hopes that it will assist other parents in understanding part of what’s … Continue reading
H/t to one of RossK’s readers who posted this link over in the comments section at his site. Listening to the premier talk about her plans for the province is always entertaining, but where it gets really funny on this one is at … Continue reading
Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : “…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
Some think so: https://fipa.bc.ca/release-bc-government-had-obligation-to-release-tailings-pond-info/ And I agree. The duty to protect all and any life and environment comes before everything. It all comes down to who knew what… when? http://pacificgazette.blogspot.ca/2014/08/mount-polley-disasterthey-all-knew-ch-3.html Will we see any resignations now? VANCOUVER, B.C.—The BC Freedom … Continue reading