- RT @diakiw: #Newton murders dropped in half (8 to 4) this year, but still tied with Whalley for most likely place in #SurreyBC to get kille… 9 hours ago
- “You are so loved.”
- Tragedy in Ottawa
- Update: The Little Pop Up Soup Kitchen…that couldn’t
- This week column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Changes unfairly target non-profits.
- Life on 135A street, or, The little Pop-up Soup Kitchen that could
- “Christy Clark would do well to remember that Canada is a free nation…”
- Don’t wait to enjoy the china.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Welfare rates are starvation rates
What people are saying
Laila on “You are so loved.… Larry K on “You are so loved.… JDC on Update: The Little Pop Up Soup… Laila on Update: The Little Pop Up Soup… nonconfidencevote on Update: The Little Pop Up Soup… nonconfidencevote on Update: The Little Pop Up Soup…
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Sea to Sky highway changes hands as Macquaries Essential Asset Partnerships sells 100% of their stake in the project
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- "You are so loved."
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Why did the BC government repeal the Weather Modification Act ?
- Update: The Little Pop Up Soup Kitchen...that couldn't
- Just because you have the right to do something, doesn’t mean doing it is right .
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail BCTF Bill Tieleman canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey csis dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile LNG love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: bc mary
“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed.” ~ William Faulkner
With a coffee in hand, and two children sleepy with flu settled to ride out their fevers cuddled on the living room sofas, I was finally able to sit down for a few minutes to try and write a quick post of things that came across my … Continue reading
Good evening, my loyal friends and readers! I have to thank all of you for your continued patience and let you know how much I appreciate your faithful stops even though the pages here have remained vacant of posts for some … Continue reading
Part 2 of the 4 part series currently being published online at The Legislature Raids is a must read for this rainy weekend, so grab a hot drink and settle yourself down for a wild ride. ” BC Premier’s Public/Private … Continue reading
Some ” light” reading, over at BC Mary’s place, The Legislature Raids ? BE SURE to scroll down and read … “The question you never heard asked, when Gordo met the press after being jailed in Maui for drunk driving “ … Continue reading
Guest commentary by BC Mary The Campbell Government is good at dating. They nailed three election campaigns just right. They’ve managed to delay the date of the Basi Virk trial for 3 years and counting. Their CanWest minions made it … Continue reading
70 things Gordon Campbell still hasn’t told the public about the sale of BC Rail. Or the rest of the government.
First, let me say that my recent blog post titled : “ The Key to the B.C. Rail Sale lies in Premier Gordon Campbell’s beginnings in real estate and land development.”has become the second most viewed post in the two … Continue reading
~ In a shocking revelation heard in B.C. Supreme Court yesterday, George Copley (Lawyer for the Premier and Cabinet) said that the 4 years of emails requested by the defence as evidence in the BC Rail case, cannot be found and may … Continue reading
BC Mary, author of The Legislature Raids, has posted some stunning new revelations from former BC Liberal MLA Paul Nettleton,who was one of the few individuals who battled hard to stop the sale of BC Rail before it actually occurred. This is the … Continue reading
New on The Legislature Raids: ” Can anyone do these two jobs at once: Deputy Chief of Staff and Executive Assistant?”
BC Mary has brought us another installment in her series on Gordon Campbell’s Chief of Staff /Executive Assistant , Lara Ann Dauphinee and explores another of the many questions surrounding her position and it’s entitlements…. Here’s an excerpt: ” A … Continue reading
What Would You Think If I Told you that your Carbon taxing,allegedly enviro-friendly, eco savior premier wanted to let oil tankers travel up and down the Beautiful BC Coastline – all to transport oil from Canada\’s biggest embaressment, the Alberta Tar sands?
There is one thing I have such a big problem with, and that is hypocrisy. You know what I mean, the one that stands there and preaches one thing and then does another when you aren’t looking. A la John … Continue reading