- @Mr_Salmonid @fromnewton @EsmirMilavic Not so funny for the wonderful ladies who cashier in Newton and Whalley Safeways! 13 hours ago
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- The ‘real’ thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Legalize tent cities.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Overreacting to heinous acts is what the terrorists want.
- Things that make you go “Hmmmmm…”; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Cops too eager to shoot.
- BC Government releases Chief Inspectors 2013 Annual Report on New Years Eve, to Lego Movie soundtrack hit “Everything is Awesome!”
What people are saying
r on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Mosko on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… r on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… e.a.f. on The ‘real’ thing a… r on This weeks column for 24Hrs Va… r on The ‘real’ thing a…
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax'No' vote sensible
- The 'real' thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Breaking news: BC liberals inked 'hidden toll' into Sea to Sky highway deal - and we all pay for the next 25 years.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..."; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
Tag Archives: bc mary
“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed.” ~ William Faulkner
With a coffee in hand, and two children sleepy with flu settled to ride out their fevers cuddled on the living room sofas, I was finally able to sit down for a few minutes to try and write a quick post of things that came across my … Continue reading
Good evening, my loyal friends and readers! I have to thank all of you for your continued patience and let you know how much I appreciate your faithful stops even though the pages here have remained vacant of posts for some … Continue reading
Part 2 of the 4 part series currently being published online at The Legislature Raids is a must read for this rainy weekend, so grab a hot drink and settle yourself down for a wild ride. ” BC Premier’s Public/Private … Continue reading
Guest commentary by BC Mary The Campbell Government is good at dating. They nailed three election campaigns just right. They’ve managed to delay the date of the Basi Virk trial for 3 years and counting. Their CanWest minions made it … Continue reading
70 things Gordon Campbell still hasn’t told the public about the sale of BC Rail. Or the rest of the government.
First, let me say that my recent blog post titled : “ The Key to the B.C. Rail Sale lies in Premier Gordon Campbell’s beginnings in real estate and land development.”has become the second most viewed post in the two … Continue reading
~ In a shocking revelation heard in B.C. Supreme Court yesterday, George Copley (Lawyer for the Premier and Cabinet) said that the 4 years of emails requested by the defence as evidence in the BC Rail case, cannot be found and may … Continue reading
BC Mary, author of The Legislature Raids, has posted some stunning new revelations from former BC Liberal MLA Paul Nettleton,who was one of the few individuals who battled hard to stop the sale of BC Rail before it actually occurred. This is the … Continue reading
New on The Legislature Raids: ” Can anyone do these two jobs at once: Deputy Chief of Staff and Executive Assistant?”
BC Mary has brought us another installment in her series on Gordon Campbell’s Chief of Staff /Executive Assistant , Lara Ann Dauphinee and explores another of the many questions surrounding her position and it’s entitlements…. Here’s an excerpt: ” A … Continue reading
What Would You Think If I Told you that your Carbon taxing,allegedly enviro-friendly, eco savior premier wanted to let oil tankers travel up and down the Beautiful BC Coastline – all to transport oil from Canada\’s biggest embaressment, the Alberta Tar sands?
There is one thing I have such a big problem with, and that is hypocrisy. You know what I mean, the one that stands there and preaches one thing and then does another when you aren’t looking. A la John … Continue reading
And if I were you, I would click on this link IMMEDIATELY to find out what it is…..Ok. Let me give you a hint first…. It has something to do with Gordon Campbell. And something to do with one of … Continue reading