- RT @georgiastraight: TransLink shutdown of Metrotown elevator comes at a bad time for those who want a yes vote in transit plebiscite http:… 31 minutes ago
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: ‘The ‘Yes’ vote not worth saving
- “A desk is a dangerous place from which to view the world.” ~ John Le Carre
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: The Duel: ‘Mincome’ a fresh idea
- Why I am voting No in the Transit tax vote
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- The ‘real’ thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Legalize tent cities.
What people are saying
r on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Curt on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Jay Jones on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… r on “A desk is a dangerous p… nonconfidencevote on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… JDC on Things that make you go…
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: 'The 'Yes' vote not worth saving
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Why I am voting No in the Transit tax vote
- Falcon's Follies: Part 2.
- "A desk is a dangerous place from which to view the world." ~ John Le Carre
- The 'real' thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
Tag Archives: bc mary
“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed.” ~ William Faulkner
With a coffee in hand, and two children sleepy with flu settled to ride out their fevers cuddled on the living room sofas, I was finally able to sit down for a few minutes to try and write a quick post of things that came across my … Continue reading
Good evening, my loyal friends and readers! I have to thank all of you for your continued patience and let you know how much I appreciate your faithful stops even though the pages here have remained vacant of posts for some … Continue reading
Part 2 of the 4 part series currently being published online at The Legislature Raids is a must read for this rainy weekend, so grab a hot drink and settle yourself down for a wild ride. ” BC Premier’s Public/Private … Continue reading
Guest commentary by BC Mary The Campbell Government is good at dating. They nailed three election campaigns just right. They’ve managed to delay the date of the Basi Virk trial for 3 years and counting. Their CanWest minions made it … Continue reading
70 things Gordon Campbell still hasn’t told the public about the sale of BC Rail. Or the rest of the government.
First, let me say that my recent blog post titled : “ The Key to the B.C. Rail Sale lies in Premier Gordon Campbell’s beginnings in real estate and land development.”has become the second most viewed post in the two … Continue reading
~ In a shocking revelation heard in B.C. Supreme Court yesterday, George Copley (Lawyer for the Premier and Cabinet) said that the 4 years of emails requested by the defence as evidence in the BC Rail case, cannot be found and may … Continue reading
BC Mary, author of The Legislature Raids, has posted some stunning new revelations from former BC Liberal MLA Paul Nettleton,who was one of the few individuals who battled hard to stop the sale of BC Rail before it actually occurred. This is the … Continue reading
New on The Legislature Raids: ” Can anyone do these two jobs at once: Deputy Chief of Staff and Executive Assistant?”
BC Mary has brought us another installment in her series on Gordon Campbell’s Chief of Staff /Executive Assistant , Lara Ann Dauphinee and explores another of the many questions surrounding her position and it’s entitlements…. Here’s an excerpt: ” A … Continue reading
What Would You Think If I Told you that your Carbon taxing,allegedly enviro-friendly, eco savior premier wanted to let oil tankers travel up and down the Beautiful BC Coastline – all to transport oil from Canada\’s biggest embaressment, the Alberta Tar sands?
There is one thing I have such a big problem with, and that is hypocrisy. You know what I mean, the one that stands there and preaches one thing and then does another when you aren’t looking. A la John … Continue reading
And if I were you, I would click on this link IMMEDIATELY to find out what it is…..Ok. Let me give you a hint first…. It has something to do with Gordon Campbell. And something to do with one of … Continue reading