- @Mr_Salmonid Oh wait, I don't foresee any more Puerto Rico trips for Fordy so perhaps perhaps they are cutting travel expenses. #surreybc 11 minutes ago
- ” Been to Hell” ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- German Television claims to have leaked CETA document
- Newton residents left in the dark over proposed community court in Surrey with no response from Attorney General Susan Anton
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : “…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You musn’t lose it.” ~ Robin Williams.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Little leadership in mining disaster
- One tough question for the BC Government
- Imperial Metals president Bryan Kynoch says he would drink the tailings pond water….
What people are saying
Curt on ” Been to Hell” ~A… North Vans Grumps on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Laila on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To… Debbie McBride on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To… Evil Eye on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To… Evil Eye on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To…
- " Been to Hell" ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- “No secrecy, no business.” ~Toba Beta
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- "You're only given a little spark of madness. You musn't lose it." ~ Robin Williams.
- Why did the BC government repeal the Weather Modification Act ?
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : "…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: bc ndp
Newton residents left in the dark over proposed community court in Surrey with no response from Attorney General Susan Anton
It was back in January 2014, following the death of Julie Paskall, that both Mayor Watts and the NDP renewed calls for a community court in Surrey. Watts met with Attorney General Susan Anton in February, where it was agreed … Continue reading
No… this did not come from The Onion. But seriously…no joking now… considering the recent release of the public accounts I just blogged about… that show that under Christy Clark,Queen of LNG fantasies: “For a government that sought re-election on the … Continue reading
“People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it’s served up.” ― George R.R. Martin There is no greater tragedy than the governments Public Accounts being released in the heat of summer, when the sirens song … Continue reading
en·ti·tle·ment : the feeling or belief that you deserve to be given something (such as special privileges)
Recently, several BC NDP MLA’s were busy posting photos of themselves taking public transit to and from the legislature. Well done! And I mean that, although I do wonder if this is an ongoing thing or simply a one-off … Continue reading
And oftentimes excusing of a fault Doth make the fault the worse by the excuse. ~William Shakespeare Partisan snipes from both sides of the house have been fairly silent today on twitter and for good reason: once again, hypocrisy is the … Continue reading
“We tend to treat politics as a game, as if the people living and dying by the policies set by those in power are less important than the stories generated by colorful characters…” ~ Tyler Clark I’ll never profess to … Continue reading
This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Pipeline puts B.C.’s lucrative green tourism industry at risk
The last column of 2013… where did the year go? It’s been nearly a year since I started my weekly column with 24Hrs Vancouver and it’s been an honour to have access to an audience of over two hundred thousand readers … Continue reading
With the news of the National Energy Boards joint review panel recommendation of approval of the Northern Gateway Pipeline Proposal, it might be hard for many to imagine that so many people have been worried about this for years… and … Continue reading