- Hope to see some action put to power here.#surreybc #Bcpoli vancouversun.com/news/Christy+C… 21 minutes ago
- “It’s not what you look at that matters…it’s what you see.” ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver City Hall: Take big money out of civic campaigns
- Last weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Surrey LRT plans scary expensive!
- Forest fire prevention and mitigation in BC: At what point does inaction become negligence?
- This weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Regional politicians deserve more scrutiny
- “O Canada, O Canada, who stands watch from sea to sea? Who for a lost democracy? Who for the true north strong and free? If not you then let it be me”
- Hindsight is only helpful if you apply the lesson learned to future actions.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Transparency hit new low during plebiscite
What people are saying
nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you… e.a.f. on “It’s not what you… Laila on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you… JDC on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you…
- "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Premier Christy Clark : "Better a MILF, than a cougar."
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Legal Aid funds diverted by BC Government in excess of $100 million dollars. Legal? Yes. Moral or right? No.
Tag Archives: bc ndp
It’s a stunning Friday morning here on the coast; the sun is shining bright and hot, high enough in the sky at this time of year to chase shadows away completely before 10 am. Taking a look at the chatter … Continue reading
I’m about to give the old fingers a rest from the keyboard for the May long weekend – they’re getting a bit claw like – but there are three more stories I wanted to bring to your attention for posterity. … Continue reading
Extensive repair work planned for Sea to Sky retaining wall – one year after problems on 3 others first reported here.
Breaking news by Dave White of News 1130 yesterday, after receiving a tip on a work order given to West Vancouver residents of work on a retaining wall: VANCOUVER (NEWS1130) – Roughly five years after a major rebuild was completed, … Continue reading
In the true spirit of giving, the Clark government gives Petronas and other corporate giants the holiday gift every gas producer wants.
“Civil society depends on all of us deciding we’re all going to abide by the same laws.” ~ Premier Christy Clark
Premier Christy Clark is in the limelight again, after a recent interview with Mike Smyth where she decried the parents who allowed their children to cross the Kinder Morgan pipeline during the protests- you can hear Mike speaking about this … Continue reading
This week`s topic: Is the NDP’s support of the BC Liberal’s LNG Tax Legislation good for B.C.? If our readers could listen into the weekly calls Brent and I schedule to decide on a Duel topic, they’d get an earful. … Continue reading
This week’s topic: Should the Lower Mainland become a mega-city like Toronto with one election for the entire region? Brent is right on the money when he states: “What an election!” For politicos, there’s no bigger rush than election night – … Continue reading
Newton residents left in the dark over proposed community court in Surrey with no response from Attorney General Susan Anton
It was back in January 2014, following the death of Julie Paskall, that both Mayor Watts and the NDP renewed calls for a community court in Surrey. Watts met with Attorney General Susan Anton in February, where it was agreed … Continue reading