- @VanCity12 2/2...and former city manager was involved in contract negotiations.Wld be very costly to extricate from this one. #surreybc 13 minutes ago
- Houston, we have a problem: hardly anyone votes in Surrey
- This weeks column for 24Hrs ( a day late) : ” No cause to spy on grannies.”
- ‘ The Peace of Wild Things.’ ~ Wendell Berry
- And so it begins.
- Did you see anything?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Who’s Harper working for?
- September sun is calling…
What people are saying
Les on Houston, we have a problem: ha… John's Aghast on Word. Julie on Word. Jay Jones on Word. Diane Kennedy on Word. Ken C on Word.
- "I very much look forward to the ratification and implementation of the Canada-China FIPA..." ~ Unelected premier Christy Clark, during the Canada-China Investment Summit
- "Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed." ~ Irene Peter
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- A lesson in public relations.
- "Speak your mind even if you are a minority of one. The truth is still the truth." ~ Mohandas Gahndi
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- But I thought we are all safe, Chief Supt. Bill Fordy?
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail BCTF Bill Tieleman canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey csis dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit Laila Yuile lailayuile LNG love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: bc rail trial
Just back from the Vancouver Sun live chat with Kevin Falcon, in which every question I submitted was given to Falcon except the last, because time ran out. So, what can you expect from Kevin Falcon if he were to … Continue reading
Norman always has something thought provoking on his site, and often sees and finds something others may not. Case in point, the connections between Deputy Finance Minister Graham Whitmarsh and should have been soon to testify in the now defunct Basi-Virk trial…Gary … Continue reading
And why isn’t Gordon Campbell telling us everything in the latest twist to the BC Rail Corruption Scandal ? After days of government stonewalling, new statements from B.C. Rail and Patrick Kinsella contradict the evidence and raise more questions than … Continue reading
Gang violence, government corruption and the BC legislature. Sounds like an old-school mob movie? No – just business as usual in provincial politics
This is war: Gang Warfare on the streets of Vancouver, Surrey, Montreal and Ottawa ( Thanks to http://bctrialofbasi-virk.blogspot.com/ for this insightful piece.) Nearly 700 police officers were involved in today’s major raids on gangs who allegedly traffic cocaine in Montreal and … Continue reading