- RT @CKNW: The mental health stigma & online treatment/resources: #TheJonMcCombShow talks w/@aidanBOX next. player.cknw.com #BellLets… 59 minutes ago
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- The ‘real’ thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Legalize tent cities.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Overreacting to heinous acts is what the terrorists want.
- Things that make you go “Hmmmmm…”; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Cops too eager to shoot.
- BC Government releases Chief Inspectors 2013 Annual Report on New Years Eve, to Lego Movie soundtrack hit “Everything is Awesome!”
What people are saying
Laila on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… misallocationofcapit… on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Laila on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Marc Erickson on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… r on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Mosko on This weeks column for 24hrs Va…
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax'No' vote sensible
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- The 'real' thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Detailed new photos show state of aging BNSF Bridge in South Surrey as potential recipe for disaster.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..."; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
Tag Archives: Bc Rail
BC Liberals pat themselves on the back over SFPR ‘highway’ opening a year late and $464 million over budget
I’ll give the BC Liberals this: they sure know how to crank out a photo-op and they know how to spin a deuce into silk and make it look like they invented it. Case in point, the grand opening the of much … Continue reading
Have the BC Liberals provided dictionaries with a new example of attempted bribery or bribery itself ?
bribe (brb) n. 1. Something, such as money or a favor, offered or given to a person in a position of trust to influence that person’s views or conduct. 2. Something serving to influence or persuade. v. bribed, brib·ing, bribes … Continue reading
Friends helping friends: The story of how the BC Liberal – SNC Lavalin connection persists with Christy Clark.
Click on the photo below to see Gwyn Morgans person contributions to the BC Liberals and Christy Clark. Now…. let’s go back and read this story, detailing some of the conflicts behind the proposed Victoria LRT line, SNC and Clark. … Continue reading
With this stunning and somewhat rare West Coast Sunshine, we should all be outside enjoying the weather before it returns to nasty rain again! However, I know a lot of people down with flu and colds now, and so I’ve compiled a few … Continue reading
“British Columbians deserve easy to understand financial reporting,with a clean opinion, from their government” ~ Auditor General John Doyle
On November 6th, 2012, the Select Standing Committee on Public Accounts met to discuss the Audit Plan submitted by the office of the Auditor General, who as we now know, is the current target of dismissal by the BC Liberals. … Continue reading
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/John+Doyle+replaced+government+watchdog/7780621/story.html “John Doyle, the tough Auditor-general who has taken the B.C. Liberal government to task on everything from access to documents related to the Basi-Virk political corruption case to B.C. Hydro’s highly controversial use of deferral accounts, appears to … Continue reading
The top post of 2012 on LailaYuile.com: “How money and corruption are ruining the land.” originally posted June 19th, 2012
Corruption in government has been on many readers minds this year, backed up by this story, first posted here back in June, which received a whopping number of unique views, catching the attention of readers and governments alike, around the world. As a precursor … Continue reading
Iain Hunter asks: “Why can’t people take a joke? Why can’t people take Christy Clark” .. well, let me spell it out for you.
In todays Times Columnist, Iain Hunter waxes on about the bum rap given to the still unelected Christy Clark by the media, women… and everyone else in B.C. Hunter bemoans the fact that when a politician is in trouble.. anything … Continue reading
Busy on special assignment, and those posts are nearly done – need some slight tweaking- but while I am doing what I do best, please take a trip down memory road… courtesy of Agent K at Gangsters Out, who takes … Continue reading
Indeed, with the revelations brought forward by Vicky Huntington and other dedicated researchers on the ALR land being optioned in Delta…there has been increasing attention around several older posts of mine. You can find them all here under the BEST OF page, … Continue reading