- This is why city and some candidates are worried about 'perception of crime' in Whalley aka Central City. #surreybc fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2013/12/03/bri… 5 hours ago
- ” Been to Hell” ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- German Television claims to have leaked CETA document
- Newton residents left in the dark over proposed community court in Surrey with no response from Attorney General Susan Anton
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : “…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You musn’t lose it.” ~ Robin Williams.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Little leadership in mining disaster
- One tough question for the BC Government
- Imperial Metals president Bryan Kynoch says he would drink the tailings pond water….
What people are saying
R on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Curt on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Curt on ” Been to Hell” ~A… North Vans Grumps on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Laila on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To… Debbie McBride on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To…
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- " Been to Hell" ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- BNSF Railway and Semiahmoo First nations embroiled in litigation regarding right of way and allegations of trespass since 2009.
- Time for Minister Rich Coleman to step down - calls to Surrey Councillors absolute political interference in process.
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: Bc Rail
Rerun of April 11,2009: “The Kinsella Connection” – It’s no secret that Patrick Kinsella is one of Gordon Campbell’s closest friends…(or Christy Clarks)
*** technical issues nearly resolved- China is a formidable foe! Or, at least their hackers are…however, in homage to the recent Rich Coleman /Patrick Kinsella / liquor distribution branch debacle – and yes it is a repeat of everything we … Continue reading
Christina Joan Clark(e) – and her former husband, Liberal power player Mark Marissen – have both been named as defendants in a long-standing supreme court civil action, and were scheduled to stand in a 2 day trial by judge September 28th, 2011. However, an order for adjournment was … Continue reading
BC government pulls $40 million worth of promises out of provincial budget- yet no money to hire new staff for Jimmy Pattison Outpatient /Christy Clark photo op.
Here is a conundrum, and tell me what you think, and how you feel about this. I am all for job creation in BC, I really am, in particular in trades, but today the BC government pulled $40 million of promises … Continue reading
” Circumstances do not make the man… they reveal him.” ~ James Allen, former defence minister of New Zealand
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.. what does this one tell you? ( And a reminder to scroll down and read the HST agreements that the government would rather you not see, and how far they would … Continue reading
Canada’s New (really) High Commissioner in the UK Gordon Muir Campbell (former ‘High’ Comishn’r in Hawaii) Credit: Ivana C. Justice.
In CBC this morning: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/06/21/bc-basi-virk-auditor-general.html B.C.’s auditor general is going to the province’s Supreme Court to get information about defence costs related to the Basi Virk corruption trial. John Doyle filed a petition Tuesday seeking an order for access to records … Continue reading
” Looking beyond…to future P3 projects, there is a need for stronger public accountability requirements.” ~ Office of the Auditor General of B.C.
No kidding. With the recent combination of distractions revolving around strata president duties, my sons highschool graduation and my garden, a very important report I have waited on nearly escaped my attention. I say nearly, because thanks to a wonderful reader who knows I have … Continue reading
Politics, n: [Poly "many" + tics "blood-sucking parasites"] ~Larry Hardiman Politics: A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage. ~Ambrose Bierce, The Devil’s Dictionary,1911 Politics is the gentle art of … Continue reading
I received this from a dear man and reader, Ray Eagle, who so kindly shares with all of us this letter he recently sent to Christy Clark. Dare I say… it is hard to soar like an Eagle when governed … Continue reading
Never would you find a more fitting quotation to apply to our newly unelected Premier’s cabinet appointments. Just because everything is different, doesn’t mean anything has actually changed at all. I, like many others, watched the live feed of yesterday’s undemocratic … Continue reading