- @bobloblaw1717 @iannuzzimarco Oh wow...many a Sears photo in my family album-the only place to get them up north in the 70's! 15 hours ago
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: ‘The ‘Yes’ vote not worth saving
- “A desk is a dangerous place from which to view the world.” ~ John Le Carre
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: The Duel: ‘Mincome’ a fresh idea
- Why I am voting No in the Transit tax vote
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- The ‘real’ thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Legalize tent cities.
What people are saying
r on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Curt on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Jay Jones on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… r on “A desk is a dangerous p… nonconfidencevote on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… JDC on Things that make you go…
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Why I am voting No in the Transit tax vote
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: 'The 'Yes' vote not worth saving
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Breaking news: BC liberals inked 'hidden toll' into Sea to Sky highway deal - and we all pay for the next 25 years.
- Have pothole damage on your car? Submit a claim to YOUR city hall...and get reimbursed.
Tag Archives: Bc Rail
Rerun of April 11,2009: “The Kinsella Connection” – It’s no secret that Patrick Kinsella is one of Gordon Campbell’s closest friends…(or Christy Clarks)
*** technical issues nearly resolved- China is a formidable foe! Or, at least their hackers are…however, in homage to the recent Rich Coleman /Patrick Kinsella / liquor distribution branch debacle – and yes it is a repeat of everything we … Continue reading
Christina Joan Clark(e) – and her former husband, Liberal power player Mark Marissen – have both been named as defendants in a long-standing supreme court civil action, and were scheduled to stand in a 2 day trial by judge September 28th, 2011. However, an order for adjournment was … Continue reading
BC government pulls $40 million worth of promises out of provincial budget- yet no money to hire new staff for Jimmy Pattison Outpatient /Christy Clark photo op.
Here is a conundrum, and tell me what you think, and how you feel about this. I am all for job creation in BC, I really am, in particular in trades, but today the BC government pulled $40 million of promises … Continue reading
” Circumstances do not make the man… they reveal him.” ~ James Allen, former defence minister of New Zealand
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.. what does this one tell you? ( And a reminder to scroll down and read the HST agreements that the government would rather you not see, and how far they would … Continue reading
Canada’s New (really) High Commissioner in the UK Gordon Muir Campbell (former ‘High’ Comishn’r in Hawaii) Credit: Ivana C. Justice.
In CBC this morning: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/06/21/bc-basi-virk-auditor-general.html B.C.’s auditor general is going to the province’s Supreme Court to get information about defence costs related to the Basi Virk corruption trial. John Doyle filed a petition Tuesday seeking an order for access to records … Continue reading
” Looking beyond…to future P3 projects, there is a need for stronger public accountability requirements.” ~ Office of the Auditor General of B.C.
No kidding. With the recent combination of distractions revolving around strata president duties, my sons highschool graduation and my garden, a very important report I have waited on nearly escaped my attention. I say nearly, because thanks to a wonderful reader who knows I have … Continue reading
Politics, n: [Poly “many” + tics “blood-sucking parasites”] ~Larry Hardiman Politics: A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage. ~Ambrose Bierce, The Devil’s Dictionary,1911 Politics is the gentle art of … Continue reading
I received this from a dear man and reader, Ray Eagle, who so kindly shares with all of us this letter he recently sent to Christy Clark. Dare I say… it is hard to soar like an Eagle when governed … Continue reading
Never would you find a more fitting quotation to apply to our newly unelected Premier’s cabinet appointments. Just because everything is different, doesn’t mean anything has actually changed at all. I, like many others, watched the live feed of yesterday’s undemocratic … Continue reading