- @mgabrielGlobal @keithbaldrey Serves double duty as a "Caution!" feature so those falling chunks don't hit anyone.. 11 hours ago
- “It’s not what you look at that matters…it’s what you see.” ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver City Hall: Take big money out of civic campaigns
- Last weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Surrey LRT plans scary expensive!
- Forest fire prevention and mitigation in BC: At what point does inaction become negligence?
- This weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Regional politicians deserve more scrutiny
- “O Canada, O Canada, who stands watch from sea to sea? Who for a lost democracy? Who for the true north strong and free? If not you then let it be me”
- Hindsight is only helpful if you apply the lesson learned to future actions.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Transparency hit new low during plebiscite
What people are saying
r on “It’s not what you… John's Aghast on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you… e.a.f. on “It’s not what you… Laila on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you…
- "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Why exactly, is the Mars Bomber sitting idle?
- Legal Aid funds diverted by BC Government in excess of $100 million dollars. Legal? Yes. Moral or right? No.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
Tag Archives: bc rcmp
RCMP take lumps along with praise at community meeting – Newton residents look forward to next step.
I apologize for the lateness of this post – it’s been a hectic week with back to school, followed by immediate return of stomach flu as a result. I still haven’t posted my weekly 24Hrs column here yet – which was … Continue reading
In January of this year, I wrote a post highlighting the ridiculous, public relations driven position Bill Fordy had taken with regards to yet another shooting in Surrey. While other police spokespersons in the lower mainland were making clear the … Continue reading
Sgt. Jennifer Pound, media spokesperson, IHIT, speaking about the second targeted shooting in Surrey last Sunday : “We always like to remind the public that when these shootings occur in a residential area, in a public area, the public … Continue reading
Cobweb covered RCMP and Justice Department reports kept safe and sound for all these years… 33 years to be exact. Why is that?
“The saddest part about British Columbia is that neither the Legislative Library nor the RCMP , have a clue as to what’s in their respective “collections” of tales and Reports and even more Reports……, the public included…” ~snip~ “The RCMP … Continue reading
Ben Meisner of Opinion 250 is wondering, after seeing how the recent shooting in Prince George was handled… from his site: “…When asked why the IIO would use the resources of the North District RCMP in Prince George, if the … Continue reading
***UPDATED w/ new photo *** WARNING: Extremely dangerous sexual predator released from custody… but RCMP refuse to show you his face.
Update: ***RCMP have now released a photo of Shalendra Kumar Sharma, after first refusing to in their initial warning to the public this morning, a move I applaud. While I understand completely the need to exercise diligence in investigations, law … Continue reading