- RT @JeremyJNuttall: The Tyee – China Leak: Charged Man Had No Security Clearance, Says Exec thetyee.ca/News/2013/12/0… via @TheTyee #BCpoli 2 days ago
- A must read. Right now.
- Why ‘Renewal’ for the BCNDP really means nothing: The story behind the BC NDP Convention no one wants to talk about.
- This week’s column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Changing the rules doesn’t make LNG ‘clean’ energy
- Silence is the ultimate weapon of power. -Charles de Gaulle
- Welcoming the artistic endeavors of illustrator and cartoonist Josh Wapp, to LailaYuile.com
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: “Protecting farmland ensures locals can produce their own food”
- BC government dim sum bonds a success in Hong Kong, but give indigestion to many here in British Columbia
- The only thing you need to know about Justin Trudeau ~ your amuse bouche before this mornings ‘big breakfast’ post coming shortly
What people are saying
Gary Young on Why ‘Renewal’ for… Rob on Why ‘Renewal’ for… Lynn Perry on Why ‘Renewal’ for… cherylb on Why ‘Renewal’ for… Gary Young on Why ‘Renewal’ for… Gary Young on Why ‘Renewal’ for…
- Why 'Renewal' for the BCNDP really means nothing: The story behind the BC NDP Convention no one wants to talk about.
- A must read. Right now.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- “No secrecy, no business.” ~Toba Beta
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Understanding Sikh Gender Inequality
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit Laila Yuile lailayuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river scott young sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: bc rcmp
In January of this year, I wrote a post highlighting the ridiculous, public relations driven position Bill Fordy had taken with regards to yet another shooting in Surrey. While other police spokespersons in the lower mainland were making clear the … Continue reading
Sgt. Jennifer Pound, media spokesperson, IHIT, speaking about the second targeted shooting in Surrey last Sunday : “We always like to remind the public that when these shootings occur in a residential area, in a public area, the public … Continue reading
Cobweb covered RCMP and Justice Department reports kept safe and sound for all these years… 33 years to be exact. Why is that?
“The saddest part about British Columbia is that neither the Legislative Library nor the RCMP , have a clue as to what’s in their respective “collections” of tales and Reports and even more Reports……, the public included…” ~snip~ “The RCMP … Continue reading
Ben Meisner of Opinion 250 is wondering, after seeing how the recent shooting in Prince George was handled… from his site: “…When asked why the IIO would use the resources of the North District RCMP in Prince George, if the … Continue reading
***UPDATED w/ new photo *** WARNING: Extremely dangerous sexual predator released from custody… but RCMP refuse to show you his face.
Update: ***RCMP have now released a photo of Shalendra Kumar Sharma, after first refusing to in their initial warning to the public this morning, a move I applaud. While I understand completely the need to exercise diligence in investigations, law … Continue reading