- @mcmounce Yes I met a local recruit once who referred to traffic detail as " cop kindergarten" :) 55 minutes ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Politics must not trump public safety - It's time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with 'Gracie's Finger' references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- Why I am (still) voting No in the Transit tax vote
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
Tag Archives: bc rcmp
RCMP take lumps along with praise at community meeting – Newton residents look forward to next step.
I apologize for the lateness of this post – it’s been a hectic week with back to school, followed by immediate return of stomach flu as a result. I still haven’t posted my weekly 24Hrs column here yet – which was … Continue reading
In January of this year, I wrote a post highlighting the ridiculous, public relations driven position Bill Fordy had taken with regards to yet another shooting in Surrey. While other police spokespersons in the lower mainland were making clear the … Continue reading
Sgt. Jennifer Pound, media spokesperson, IHIT, speaking about the second targeted shooting in Surrey last Sunday : “We always like to remind the public that when these shootings occur in a residential area, in a public area, the public … Continue reading
Cobweb covered RCMP and Justice Department reports kept safe and sound for all these years… 33 years to be exact. Why is that?
“The saddest part about British Columbia is that neither the Legislative Library nor the RCMP , have a clue as to what’s in their respective “collections” of tales and Reports and even more Reports……, the public included…” ~snip~ “The RCMP … Continue reading
Ben Meisner of Opinion 250 is wondering, after seeing how the recent shooting in Prince George was handled… from his site: “…When asked why the IIO would use the resources of the North District RCMP in Prince George, if the … Continue reading
***UPDATED w/ new photo *** WARNING: Extremely dangerous sexual predator released from custody… but RCMP refuse to show you his face.
Update: ***RCMP have now released a photo of Shalendra Kumar Sharma, after first refusing to in their initial warning to the public this morning, a move I applaud. While I understand completely the need to exercise diligence in investigations, law … Continue reading