- RT @BCMediaConnect: Update: Pause in teacher talks cknw.com/2014/08/30/upd… http://t.co/McZ1idHQkn 3 hours ago
- Friday afternoon on a long weekend, do you know where your government is? “Error 404- information or government not found”
- ‘Our posterity will wonder about our ignorance of things so plain.’ ~ Seneca
- ” Been to Hell” ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- German Television claims to have leaked CETA document
- Newton residents left in the dark over proposed community court in Surrey with no response from Attorney General Susan Anton
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : “…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You musn’t lose it.” ~ Robin Williams.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Little leadership in mining disaster
What people are saying
Julie on ‘Our posterity will wond… Marc Erickson on ‘Our posterity will wond… JDC on ‘Our posterity will wond… workforfun on ‘Our posterity will wond… raincoaster on Did the BC government fail in… Mae Moore on ‘Our posterity will wond…
- 'Our posterity will wonder about our ignorance of things so plain.' ~ Seneca
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- " Been to Hell" ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- Friday afternoon on a long weekend, do you know where your government is? "Error 404- information or government not found"
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : "…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- "A big thank you to our loyal readers!" ~ 24 Hours Vancouver
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: bid rigging
Stunning news this morning in the business world. Gwyn Morgan, chairman of the board of SNC Lavalin, will be stepping down following the 2013 AGM in May : http://www.snclavalin.com/news.php?lang=en&id=2055&action=press_release_details In addition, three more directors will be replaced : David Goldman, Pierre H. Lessard … Continue reading
“…crooked politicians betray the working man, pocketing the profits, treating us like sheep, and we’re tired of hearing promises that we know they’ll never keep.” ~ Ray Davies Here on this site, we have revealed many breaking news stories of secret … Continue reading
Last night, I spent some time thinking about everything I didn’t see on the BC ferry, Coastal Inspiration. Even though the vehicle decks were filled to capacity, the passenger decks above were hardly packed. People mulled about the one cafeteria … Continue reading
” Just the tip of the iceberg…” : Why Railgate and the Basi-Virk trial are about so much more than just Basi and Virk.
* * * * * Facts are technically accurate statements made by the mouth or penned by the hand. Truth is a larger statement, a holistic statement. Truth is not just factually accurate, but also utterly honest. Truth is the … Continue reading
After long last, Bits and Bites is making a return on this cold rainy Thursday ! The once weekly Wednesday feature has been on a hiatus for a while, as I’ve devoted as much spare time as possible to investigating and researching … Continue reading
Wonderful morning out there, rather ‘nippy’ if you catch my drift! It’s kind of funny how I cringe and freeze when the rain and wind are here, but now that it is sub-zero and bright, I love it! Different kind … Continue reading
Will we ever see a similar headline here in British Columbia? Quebec police say they have arrested at least 10 people linked to the province’s construction industry. News of the arrests follows a recent announcement by the Quebec government about the … Continue reading