- "He who has a garden and a library wants for nothing” ― Marcus Tullius Cicero http://t.co/28B4bn8rzB 10 hours ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
- Time to ask why Kiewit keeps getting the bids.. even when things go wrong. A story within a story.
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can't afford to ignore housing
Tag Archives: bid rigging
Stunning news this morning in the business world. Gwyn Morgan, chairman of the board of SNC Lavalin, will be stepping down following the 2013 AGM in May : http://www.snclavalin.com/news.php?lang=en&id=2055&action=press_release_details In addition, three more directors will be replaced : David Goldman, Pierre H. Lessard … Continue reading
“…crooked politicians betray the working man, pocketing the profits, treating us like sheep, and we’re tired of hearing promises that we know they’ll never keep.” ~ Ray Davies Here on this site, we have revealed many breaking news stories of secret … Continue reading
Last night, I spent some time thinking about everything I didn’t see on the BC ferry, Coastal Inspiration. Even though the vehicle decks were filled to capacity, the passenger decks above were hardly packed. People mulled about the one cafeteria … Continue reading
” Just the tip of the iceberg…” : Why Railgate and the Basi-Virk trial are about so much more than just Basi and Virk.
* * * * * Facts are technically accurate statements made by the mouth or penned by the hand. Truth is a larger statement, a holistic statement. Truth is not just factually accurate, but also utterly honest. Truth is the … Continue reading
After long last, Bits and Bites is making a return on this cold rainy Thursday ! The once weekly Wednesday feature has been on a hiatus for a while, as I’ve devoted as much spare time as possible to investigating and researching … Continue reading
Wonderful morning out there, rather ‘nippy’ if you catch my drift! It’s kind of funny how I cringe and freeze when the rain and wind are here, but now that it is sub-zero and bright, I love it! Different kind … Continue reading
Will we ever see a similar headline here in British Columbia? Quebec police say they have arrested at least 10 people linked to the province’s construction industry. News of the arrests follows a recent announcement by the Quebec government about the … Continue reading