- Follow @lailayuile
- ” Been to Hell” ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- German Television claims to have leaked CETA document
- Newton residents left in the dark over proposed community court in Surrey with no response from Attorney General Susan Anton
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : “…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You musn’t lose it.” ~ Robin Williams.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Little leadership in mining disaster
- One tough question for the BC Government
- Imperial Metals president Bryan Kynoch says he would drink the tailings pond water….
What people are saying
North Vans Grumps on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Laila on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To… Debbie McBride on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To… Evil Eye on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To… Evil Eye on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To… Evil Eye on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To…
- " Been to Hell" ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- “No secrecy, no business.” ~Toba Beta
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- "You're only given a little spark of madness. You musn't lose it." ~ Robin Williams.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Welcome Home facility for addicts and court-ordered offenders NOT welcome in my old neighbourhood.
- "Speak your mind even if you are a minority of one. The truth is still the truth." ~ Mohandas Gahndi
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: bill bennett
Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : “…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
Some think so: https://fipa.bc.ca/release-bc-government-had-obligation-to-release-tailings-pond-info/ And I agree. The duty to protect all and any life and environment comes before everything. It all comes down to who knew what… when? http://pacificgazette.blogspot.ca/2014/08/mount-polley-disasterthey-all-knew-ch-3.html Will we see any resignations now? VANCOUVER, B.C.—The BC Freedom … Continue reading
In the days since the horrific failure of the tailings pond dam at the Mount Polley Mine, and the silence that initially followed from our government and the company, one thing is clear to me. Sadly, as a province we … Continue reading
This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: New rules are alarmingly open to interpretation and political interference
The winner of last week’s duel on the port strike was Laila with 79%. This week’s topic: Are changes to the Agricultural Land Reserve good for British Columbia? Despite the vast size of this amazing country, many would be surprised … Continue reading
The reactions to my last post on the NDP internal politics are astounding. I’ll be updating that story soon, but our good friend North Van Grumps has a great post up that is a must read. If you don’t make … Continue reading
This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: “Protecting farmland ensures locals can produce their own food”
In this week’s Duel, Brent and I decided to take a look at this question: Is food security a valid goal for the Agricultural Land Reserve? Brent’s wrote first this week and his column is a must read before you read … Continue reading
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/laila-yule/santas-naughty-list-bc-liberals_b_2252877.html “The holiday season is here and children everywhere are writing to Santa, hoping that they haven’t made the naughty list. It turns out that it’s not only children who should be worried this year! I received a tip … Continue reading
Of course, B.C. is for sale ! Just take a look at these foreign investor ads…produced by the BC Liberals
There has been quite a bit of talk about the sell-off of British Columbia’s natural resource’s,whether it be water and energy( run of the river projects),coal,natural gas, copper or other minerals, or even our trees which are being exported as … Continue reading