- @BeingKulvir @icbc @travelsmart oh no..oddest thing I've ever seen was a man driving w/ a bowl of steaming soup between his legs..lol #bad 14 hours ago
- “Live in the sunshine,swim the sea, drink the wild air…” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There’s no forgiveness for Chesney’s latest chestnut,but don’t be quick to toss this councillor.
- “…the contractor who built the wall — Peter Kiewit and Sons — used parts in the retaining wall that do not meet ministry standards….”
- Denial, deflect, discredit.
- Extensive repair work planned for Sea to Sky retaining wall – one year after problems on 3 others first reported here.
- This weeks Duel for 24Hrs Vancouver: Bill 20 too intrusive.
- Where does the buck stop?
- Translink FOI release of untendered contract extension begs the question: Which is the easier ride: Skytrain or gravy train ?
What people are saying
Cora Danielson on There’s no forgiveness f… JDC on “Live in the sunshine,sw… Eric Ross on There’s no forgiveness f… nonconfidencevote on “Live in the sunshine,sw… Laila on “Live in the sunshine,sw… JDC on “Live in the sunshine,sw…
- There's no forgiveness for Chesney's latest chestnut,but don't be quick to toss this councillor.
- "Live in the sunshine,swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Left, Right and the space in between: Conquering the Great Divide in politics.
- "Show me the money!" - See what little we know of how the legislature spends it's money PLUS Premiers office spends double what Campbells crew did in his last year.
- Why I am (still) voting No in the Transit tax vote
Tag Archives: bill good
Nice to wake up and see a story I researched and broke here, on July 30th, finally making headlines this morning and being the subject of the Question of the Day on NW, CBC, Global and news 1130 this morning!! Just listened … Continue reading
Pamela Martin helps Bill Good toss ” the myth of impartiality” into the ocean off the Sunshine Coast.
Norman hits a home run…again. Tossing the myth of impartiality
“…I know I can’t go back to working parallel to the real problems, hiding my opinions and yet somehow hoping that one viewer every night might piece together what I wanted to say. I thought if I paid my dues … Continue reading
Never would you find a more fitting quotation to apply to our newly unelected Premier’s cabinet appointments. Just because everything is different, doesn’t mean anything has actually changed at all. I, like many others, watched the live feed of yesterday’s undemocratic … Continue reading
This link is appearing everywhere online, and has been sent to me by a number of readers. http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2010/jan/31/vancouver-winter-olympics-police An interesting commentary, it at first appears to be an overseas Op-Ed, but on further examination the author turns out to be a local … Continue reading
After taking some time off over the last 10 days, I return to the real world under protest. Nothing like a departure from all things modern and obtrusive to put some perspective back into your life, which is how I … Continue reading
Ok, I’m here: if only by the grace of hot coffee and ibuprofen – lots of it. Depending on who you ask, my voice deteriorated to the point that I now sound like either a phone sex operator, or an 86 … Continue reading