- Hope to see some action put to power here.#surreybc #Bcpoli vancouversun.com/news/Christy+C… 21 minutes ago
- “It’s not what you look at that matters…it’s what you see.” ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver City Hall: Take big money out of civic campaigns
- Last weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Surrey LRT plans scary expensive!
- Forest fire prevention and mitigation in BC: At what point does inaction become negligence?
- This weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Regional politicians deserve more scrutiny
- “O Canada, O Canada, who stands watch from sea to sea? Who for a lost democracy? Who for the true north strong and free? If not you then let it be me”
- Hindsight is only helpful if you apply the lesson learned to future actions.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Transparency hit new low during plebiscite
What people are saying
nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you… e.a.f. on “It’s not what you… Laila on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you… JDC on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you…
- "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Premier Christy Clark : "Better a MILF, than a cougar."
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Legal Aid funds diverted by BC Government in excess of $100 million dollars. Legal? Yes. Moral or right? No.
Tag Archives: Bill Tieleman
From the very beginning, the entire Transit tax referendum turned non-binding plebiscite, has been a stunning example of the inadequate leadership and poor governance we find ourselves under as a province. Worse yet perhaps, is how the mayors plan is … Continue reading
I know many of you have been waiting for a really great post, on any of the hot political issues right now. However, I have been watching and hearing the seemingly endless emotionally driven rhetoric that champions of the gun … Continue reading
” If you don’t know what your government is doing, you don’t live in a democracy.” ~ Jane Anne Morris
” To break that unholy alliance between corrupt business, and corrupt politics, is the first task of the day.” My dad left for home this morning, heading back for a planned fishing trip that will occupy that last precious week … Continue reading
Good evening, my loyal friends and readers! I have to thank all of you for your continued patience and let you know how much I appreciate your faithful stops even though the pages here have remained vacant of posts for some … Continue reading
Gordon Campbell says that the HST won’t cost British Columbians very much. image from : http://scoutmagazine.ca/2009/07/25/province-to-screw-restaurant-business-in-broad-daylight/ In fact,he says it will only cost the average British Columbian a couple of hundred dollars a month, but the benefits are far greater! … Continue reading
Fight for B.C.- Fight the HST! Elections BC gives approval to begin Citizens Petition April 6th – sign up now!!
Wonderful news for all of you HST haters out there, and it was no surprise to anyone came on one of the warmest, sunniest days so far this year! Elections BC has given approval to the Citizens Initiative Petition, which … Continue reading
A sad day, in my eyes, as Bill announces he has not been able to reach an agreement with CKNW for his appearances on the station. http://billtieleman.blogspot.com/2009/11/bill-tieleman-leaves-bill-good-show-on.html Bill will continue to share his views on everything political in his 24 Hours … Continue reading
The decision is in: Supreme Court of Canada rules “secret witness” in Basi-Virk trial, will remain a secret.
A victory that may see the trial beginning as soon as January 201o! Bill Tieleman has the ruling on his site now, and will be following with his analysis as the day continues, so be sure to check back shortly. … Continue reading
and this would be one of those moments. There has been a lot of discussion going on at Bill Tieleman’s blog in response to his post in support of the gun registry in Canada. I’m not going to get into all the details, … Continue reading
Make it real. Make it happen. Fight for yourself, and your province, at a Fight the HST rally near you.
Generally, I’m more inclined to use the power of my words to protest and fight the many injustices forced upon us by the current out of control Liberal government, rather than run around carrying signs and protesting. The prospect of … Continue reading