- @brutusritz No indication.One would have to take a look at the candidates and motives/ influences behind them. 36 minutes ago
- Why exactly, is the Mars Bomber sitting idle?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: B.C. government lets industry run wild
- “INVEST IN RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT.GET A NICE RETURN”
- BC Wildfire information and resources
- “The short memories of the voters is what keeps our politicians in office” ~ Will Rogers
- Guest post: “Vote Wisely in the next election”
- “Politics: A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles.” Ambrose Bierce
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Not enough Bang for Olympic Buck!!
What people are saying
Mosko on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… nonconfidencevote on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… nonconfidencevote on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… r on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… r on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… R on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe…
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Why exactly, is the Mars Bomber sitting idle?
- Troubling photos spark Ministry of Transportation inspections of Sea to Sky retaining walls, creating new concerns over Kiewit construction.
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- At what point is the government going to step in and say: "Enough is enough."?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Guest post: "Vote Wisely in the next election"
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: Bill Tieleman
I know many of you have been waiting for a really great post, on any of the hot political issues right now. However, I have been watching and hearing the seemingly endless emotionally driven rhetoric that champions of the gun … Continue reading
” If you don’t know what your government is doing, you don’t live in a democracy.” ~ Jane Anne Morris
” To break that unholy alliance between corrupt business, and corrupt politics, is the first task of the day.” My dad left for home this morning, heading back for a planned fishing trip that will occupy that last precious week … Continue reading
Good evening, my loyal friends and readers! I have to thank all of you for your continued patience and let you know how much I appreciate your faithful stops even though the pages here have remained vacant of posts for some … Continue reading
Gordon Campbell says that the HST won’t cost British Columbians very much. image from : http://scoutmagazine.ca/2009/07/25/province-to-screw-restaurant-business-in-broad-daylight/ In fact,he says it will only cost the average British Columbian a couple of hundred dollars a month, but the benefits are far greater! … Continue reading
Fight for B.C.- Fight the HST! Elections BC gives approval to begin Citizens Petition April 6th – sign up now!!
Wonderful news for all of you HST haters out there, and it was no surprise to anyone came on one of the warmest, sunniest days so far this year! Elections BC has given approval to the Citizens Initiative Petition, which … Continue reading
Bill Tieleman on CBC TV’s Power & Politics Friday December 11 That’s right – between 3:30 and 4 pm our time, you can watch Bill as he joins the political blogger panel with host Evan Solomon.
A sad day, in my eyes, as Bill announces he has not been able to reach an agreement with CKNW for his appearances on the station. http://billtieleman.blogspot.com/2009/11/bill-tieleman-leaves-bill-good-show-on.html Bill will continue to share his views on everything political in his 24 Hours … Continue reading
The decision is in: Supreme Court of Canada rules “secret witness” in Basi-Virk trial, will remain a secret.
A victory that may see the trial beginning as soon as January 201o! Bill Tieleman has the ruling on his site now, and will be following with his analysis as the day continues, so be sure to check back shortly. … Continue reading
and this would be one of those moments. There has been a lot of discussion going on at Bill Tieleman’s blog in response to his post in support of the gun registry in Canada. I’m not going to get into all the details, … Continue reading
Make it real. Make it happen. Fight for yourself, and your province, at a Fight the HST rally near you.
Generally, I’m more inclined to use the power of my words to protest and fight the many injustices forced upon us by the current out of control Liberal government, rather than run around carrying signs and protesting. The prospect of … Continue reading