- @TheGreatGabbert Assumptions are terrible. Vancouver has stellar transit in comparison to Surrey,Delta, Langley 4 hours ago
- Why I am voting No in the Transit tax vote
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- The ‘real’ thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Legalize tent cities.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Overreacting to heinous acts is what the terrorists want.
- Things that make you go “Hmmmmm…”; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Cops too eager to shoot.
What people are saying
Laila on Why I am voting No in the Tran… Bill Tieleman on Why I am voting No in the Tran… Why I am voting No i… on Real Canadian Superstore once… Laila on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… misallocationofcapit… on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Laila on This weeks column for 24hrs Va…
- Why I am voting No in the Transit tax vote
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax'No' vote sensible
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..."; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- Port Mann Bridge builder Kiewit faces construction concerns in the U.S.
- The 'real' thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
Tag Archives: Bill Tieleman
From the very beginning, the entire Transit tax referendum turned non-binding plebiscite, has been a stunning example of the inadequate leadership and poor governance we find ourselves under as a province. Worse yet perhaps, is how the mayors plan is … Continue reading
I know many of you have been waiting for a really great post, on any of the hot political issues right now. However, I have been watching and hearing the seemingly endless emotionally driven rhetoric that champions of the gun … Continue reading
” If you don’t know what your government is doing, you don’t live in a democracy.” ~ Jane Anne Morris
” To break that unholy alliance between corrupt business, and corrupt politics, is the first task of the day.” My dad left for home this morning, heading back for a planned fishing trip that will occupy that last precious week … Continue reading
Good evening, my loyal friends and readers! I have to thank all of you for your continued patience and let you know how much I appreciate your faithful stops even though the pages here have remained vacant of posts for some … Continue reading
Gordon Campbell says that the HST won’t cost British Columbians very much. image from : http://scoutmagazine.ca/2009/07/25/province-to-screw-restaurant-business-in-broad-daylight/ In fact,he says it will only cost the average British Columbian a couple of hundred dollars a month, but the benefits are far greater! … Continue reading
Fight for B.C.- Fight the HST! Elections BC gives approval to begin Citizens Petition April 6th – sign up now!!
Wonderful news for all of you HST haters out there, and it was no surprise to anyone came on one of the warmest, sunniest days so far this year! Elections BC has given approval to the Citizens Initiative Petition, which … Continue reading
A sad day, in my eyes, as Bill announces he has not been able to reach an agreement with CKNW for his appearances on the station. http://billtieleman.blogspot.com/2009/11/bill-tieleman-leaves-bill-good-show-on.html Bill will continue to share his views on everything political in his 24 Hours … Continue reading
The decision is in: Supreme Court of Canada rules “secret witness” in Basi-Virk trial, will remain a secret.
A victory that may see the trial beginning as soon as January 201o! Bill Tieleman has the ruling on his site now, and will be following with his analysis as the day continues, so be sure to check back shortly. … Continue reading
and this would be one of those moments. There has been a lot of discussion going on at Bill Tieleman’s blog in response to his post in support of the gun registry in Canada. I’m not going to get into all the details, … Continue reading
Make it real. Make it happen. Fight for yourself, and your province, at a Fight the HST rally near you.
Generally, I’m more inclined to use the power of my words to protest and fight the many injustices forced upon us by the current out of control Liberal government, rather than run around carrying signs and protesting. The prospect of … Continue reading