- There is more that binds us together than separates us.More hate, is not the answer-it never is.Remember that with compassion in your heart. 7 hours ago
- Stop reading this blog and go outside.
- BC Hydro says halting Site C would cost taxpayers $500 million? Not building it at all will save us over $8 billion dollars.
- “Good morning Laila, My name is Derek and I’m a very rare man.” or ” How left and right politics are fabricated.”
- Letter from a reader: “Is there anyone looking out for the interests of the general public here???”
- This weeks column for 24Hours Vancouver: BC keeps Richmond in the dark on Massey
- “The only way to change it, is to vote. People are responsible.” ~ Paul Wellstone
- The Mount Polley tailings pond disaster. What a difference a year makes…
- Summer catch-up: Last two columns for 24Hrs Vancouver.
What people are saying
Laila on Letter from a reader: “I… G. Barry Stewart on BC Hydro says halting Site C w… Laila on BC Hydro says halting Site C w… JDC on BC Hydro says halting Site C w… e.a.f. on BC Hydro says halting Site C w… e.a.f. on BC Hydro says halting Site C w…
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- "Speak your mind even if you are a minority of one. The truth is still the truth." ~ Mohandas Gahndi
- Why exactly, is the Mars Bomber sitting idle?
- A note on political patronage and cronyism.
- “I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.”
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
Tag Archives: carbon tax
Before anyone starts screaming at me for what I am about to write, let me say that I am all about saving and preserving the world we live on for as long as we possibly can. If you read anything … Continue reading
Time for a blast from the past. I originally wrote and posted this piece over a year ago- July 24th, 2008. Reading it tonight, I found myself shaking my head and laughing. A year later, not a lot has changed … Continue reading
Earlier this week I posted about the growing opposition to Enbridge’s Northern Gateway Project. In that post, I included a link to the project information site, where the company has posted their response to an opinion editorial written by Jennifer Rice … Continue reading
Click on the document to go to the original PDF link and view the enlarged version. ” …I had a nice afternoon yesterday, just sitting and listening to others conversations while out and about ( I know, I know, but … Continue reading
” Penner and his Liberal Colleagues are behind the worst environment policies in the history of mankind.”
In my opinion, the most interesting and informative viewpoints are not often found in the mainstream publications available to the masses on every corner, but are waiting patiently in the vast maze of links and paths found on the net. This article … Continue reading
Here’s a blast from the past that is oh so relevent this election. Lets look back at how the Liberals tried to woo us with some spanking ads in an effort to make us fall for the CARBON TAX……all with taxpayers … Continue reading
Many would have you believe the world is going to burn up to a crisp sometime in the next few years, and Gordon Campbell has used this theory as the basis for his Carbon Tax. Only problem is, I’m currently … Continue reading
Let me preface this post by saying I am not a member of any political party in Canada, and I don’t pander or schill for any of them. The information I post here is what I find to be important, … Continue reading