- "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." ~ Henry David Thoreau.Thoughts on what makes BC great wp.me/p49Jv-2Xm 2 hours ago
- “It’s not what you look at that matters…it’s what you see.” ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver City Hall: Take big money out of civic campaigns
- Last weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Surrey LRT plans scary expensive!
- Forest fire prevention and mitigation in BC: At what point does inaction become negligence?
- This weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Regional politicians deserve more scrutiny
- “O Canada, O Canada, who stands watch from sea to sea? Who for a lost democracy? Who for the true north strong and free? If not you then let it be me”
- Hindsight is only helpful if you apply the lesson learned to future actions.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Transparency hit new low during plebiscite
What people are saying
Laila on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you… JDC on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you… Davie Chesney on “It’s not what you… JDC on “It’s not what you…
- "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
- Premier Christy Clark : "Better a MILF, than a cougar."
- Why did the BC government repeal the Weather Modification Act ?
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
Tag Archives: carbon tax
Before anyone starts screaming at me for what I am about to write, let me say that I am all about saving and preserving the world we live on for as long as we possibly can. If you read anything … Continue reading
Time for a blast from the past. I originally wrote and posted this piece over a year ago- July 24th, 2008. Reading it tonight, I found myself shaking my head and laughing. A year later, not a lot has changed … Continue reading
Earlier this week I posted about the growing opposition to Enbridge’s Northern Gateway Project. In that post, I included a link to the project information site, where the company has posted their response to an opinion editorial written by Jennifer Rice … Continue reading
Click on the document to go to the original PDF link and view the enlarged version. ” …I had a nice afternoon yesterday, just sitting and listening to others conversations while out and about ( I know, I know, but … Continue reading
” Penner and his Liberal Colleagues are behind the worst environment policies in the history of mankind.”
In my opinion, the most interesting and informative viewpoints are not often found in the mainstream publications available to the masses on every corner, but are waiting patiently in the vast maze of links and paths found on the net. This article … Continue reading
Here’s a blast from the past that is oh so relevent this election. Lets look back at how the Liberals tried to woo us with some spanking ads in an effort to make us fall for the CARBON TAX……all with taxpayers … Continue reading
Many would have you believe the world is going to burn up to a crisp sometime in the next few years, and Gordon Campbell has used this theory as the basis for his Carbon Tax. Only problem is, I’m currently … Continue reading
Let me preface this post by saying I am not a member of any political party in Canada, and I don’t pander or schill for any of them. The information I post here is what I find to be important, … Continue reading