- Shots fired while kids playing on a warm spring evening. @MinStevenBlaney, we need a timeline for officers. #cdnpoli #bcpoli #surreybc 55 minutes ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
Laila on Politics must not trump public… r on Ottawa, this is BC calling… Mike on “It’s no longer enough t… G. Barry Stewart on This weeks new column for 24Hr… Grandview Heights St… on “It’s no longer enough t… e.a.f. on This weeks new column for 24Hr…
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can't afford to ignore housing
- "It’s no longer enough to shake our heads and make concerned grimaces at the news..."
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with 'Gracie's Finger' references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
Tag Archives: cbc
“…I know I can’t go back to working parallel to the real problems, hiding my opinions and yet somehow hoping that one viewer every night might piece together what I wanted to say. I thought if I paid my dues … Continue reading
** UPDATED below the main story: There are again, some serious issues with media reporting accurate information when relaying what happened in the accident involving the mayor in April of 2010. CBC online ran this story this evening, with a clip from the … Continue reading
Breaking news this early Wednesday AM : CBC reports that CSIS has indications that cabinet ministers in two provinces under the influence of foreign countries , and some BC Liberal ministers may be under suspicion – Premier Gordon Campbell declines comment.
Wow. There are some advantages to waking up prior to 5 am, and this would be one of them- seeing the news ticker on the CBC site toss a headline about political governments in Canada being under the influence of … Continue reading
An Olympic sized Canadian bail-out for Intrawest could mean all Canadians pay for the 2010 games – whether they want to or not.
From the NY Post : Fortress says it is negotiating with the Canadian government, which it says promised to make it whole for the time Whistler/Blackcomb mountain is used for the Olympics. Intrawest is trying to get roughly $90 million, and wants to … Continue reading
Good morning, and a lovely one at that. The stars were all twinkling brightly during my early run today, and the air was crispy cool. This has been the perfect fall so far, at least to me. What more could … Continue reading
Premiers Ideas to assist the forestry industry nothing but thin air and far too late to save anyone.
” The B.C. government will do more to expand markets and opportunities for local wood products globally and within the province in an effort to boost the forest industry, Premier Gordon Campbell said Wednesday. Campbell said he will adapt a … Continue reading
Time for the RCMP to do the right thing: Pull tasers out of service pending further independent testing.
Forgive me, but I’m opening the door to ‘taser talk’ again. ( The last time I did this it initiated an ongoing debate in the comments section that lasted for several months.) Last night I watched an excellent documentary on The … Continue reading
Mayor Dianne Watts says “Newton has not been neglected…” in this following clip, despite everything we know to be reality. Both residents and business owners who actually deal with the consequences of the cities neglect daily are very eager to see … Continue reading