- 2/2 at link in web address bar, remove one 'mountpolley' between forward slash to get real link #bcpoli #mountpolley env.gov.bc.ca/eemp/incidents… 33 minutes ago
- ‘Our posterity will wonder about our ignorance of things so plain.’ ~ Seneca
- ” Been to Hell” ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- German Television claims to have leaked CETA document
- Newton residents left in the dark over proposed community court in Surrey with no response from Attorney General Susan Anton
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : “…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You musn’t lose it.” ~ Robin Williams.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Little leadership in mining disaster
- One tough question for the BC Government
What people are saying
Julie on ‘Our posterity will wond… Marc Erickson on ‘Our posterity will wond… JDC on ‘Our posterity will wond… workforfun on ‘Our posterity will wond… raincoaster on Did the BC government fail in… Mae Moore on ‘Our posterity will wond…
- 'Our posterity will wonder about our ignorance of things so plain.' ~ Seneca
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- " Been to Hell" ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- First steps to permanent slots approved by Surrey council Monday evening. **update at the bottom of this post
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : "…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: cbc
“…I know I can’t go back to working parallel to the real problems, hiding my opinions and yet somehow hoping that one viewer every night might piece together what I wanted to say. I thought if I paid my dues … Continue reading
** UPDATED below the main story: There are again, some serious issues with media reporting accurate information when relaying what happened in the accident involving the mayor in April of 2010. CBC online ran this story this evening, with a clip from the … Continue reading
Breaking news this early Wednesday AM : CBC reports that CSIS has indications that cabinet ministers in two provinces under the influence of foreign countries , and some BC Liberal ministers may be under suspicion – Premier Gordon Campbell declines comment.
Wow. There are some advantages to waking up prior to 5 am, and this would be one of them- seeing the news ticker on the CBC site toss a headline about political governments in Canada being under the influence of … Continue reading
An Olympic sized Canadian bail-out for Intrawest could mean all Canadians pay for the 2010 games – whether they want to or not.
From the NY Post : Fortress says it is negotiating with the Canadian government, which it says promised to make it whole for the time Whistler/Blackcomb mountain is used for the Olympics. Intrawest is trying to get roughly $90 million, and wants to … Continue reading
Who hasn’t heard of the ongoing Canwest financial woes? Question is now, who is going to own ( and control) what the sheeple read, believe and think on any given day across Canada? One of the finest blogs out there, The Galloping … Continue reading
Good morning, and a lovely one at that. The stars were all twinkling brightly during my early run today, and the air was crispy cool. This has been the perfect fall so far, at least to me. What more could … Continue reading
Premiers Ideas to assist the forestry industry nothing but thin air and far too late to save anyone.
” The B.C. government will do more to expand markets and opportunities for local wood products globally and within the province in an effort to boost the forest industry, Premier Gordon Campbell said Wednesday. Campbell said he will adapt a … Continue reading
Call me Grinch, call me whatever, but let’s get this weather over with, because I’m really not enjoying this nonsense that passes for massive snowfall in the lower mainland. Or the cold. Parts of me ( see recent post regarding the … Continue reading
Time for the RCMP to do the right thing: Pull tasers out of service pending further independent testing.
Forgive me, but I’m opening the door to ‘taser talk’ again. ( The last time I did this it initiated an ongoing debate in the comments section that lasted for several months.) Last night I watched an excellent documentary on The … Continue reading