- RT @PortMoodyPD: Report of a disturbance involving liquor and people rolling around on the grass. The liquor part may have been obvious th… 3 hours ago
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- The ‘real’ thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Legalize tent cities.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Overreacting to heinous acts is what the terrorists want.
- Things that make you go “Hmmmmm…”; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Cops too eager to shoot.
- BC Government releases Chief Inspectors 2013 Annual Report on New Years Eve, to Lego Movie soundtrack hit “Everything is Awesome!”
- A look back at 2014 through my lens.
What people are saying
Derek on The ‘real’ thing a… Lew on The ‘real’ thing a… Lew on The ‘real’ thing a… misallocationofcapit… on The ‘real’ thing a… Gini on When good things happen to awe… Lew on The ‘real’ thing a…
- The 'real' thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- City of Surreys corporate interests vs. the will and well-being of the people
- Breaking news: BC liberals inked 'hidden toll' into Sea to Sky highway deal - and we all pay for the next 25 years.
- Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..."; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- Just in case you missed the 'Friday Night Bad Government News' release...
Tag Archives: CKNW Talk SHow Idol
BC Chamber of Commerce corporate directory link disabled – but I have corporate members list for you here!
There has been much discussion among British Columbians of boycotting members of the business associations who are behind the legal challenge to the FIGHT HST petition . Within hours of Elections BC refusing to pass the petition on, the links and websites … Continue reading
So, there I was wasting time between periods of the LA Vancouver game, cruising YouTube’s political channels, and I found what appears to be a some kind of public service announcement about why the HST is so good, and why we … Continue reading
Official Opening of Kincolith Extension Highway May 17, 2003 B.C. Transportation Minister Judith Reid is joined by Dr. Joseph Gosnell, president of the Nisga’a Lisims Government (left), and Robert Nault, Minister of Indian Affairs and Northern Development Canada (right), cutting a cedar … Continue reading
An Olympic sized Canadian bail-out for Intrawest could mean all Canadians pay for the 2010 games – whether they want to or not.
From the NY Post : Fortress says it is negotiating with the Canadian government, which it says promised to make it whole for the time Whistler/Blackcomb mountain is used for the Olympics. Intrawest is trying to get roughly $90 million, and wants to … Continue reading
Part 2 of the 4 part series currently being published online at The Legislature Raids is a must read for this rainy weekend, so grab a hot drink and settle yourself down for a wild ride. ” BC Premier’s Public/Private … Continue reading
You heard it here locally first, on January 11th…now,CBC picks up NY post story and tells more of how Intrawest’s troubles are threatening the Olympics in Whistler
You heard it here first on January 11th, which is the date I brought you the NY post story that detailed the first real hint of trouble for Whistler/Blackcomb resort owners, Intrawest, whose creditors are threatening to foreclose on them and … Continue reading
This is not a good week for the RCMP. Nor is it a good week for the friends and family who loved Robert Dziekanski, and Orion Hutchinson.After all the time that has passed since their respective deaths, neither family have had … Continue reading
Thanks to Sean Holman and Public Eye Online for bringing us this video, starring the grand poo-bah Gordon Campbell and his guard…lady press secretary extolling the wonderful amazing fantastic progress the libs have made on child poverty in BC – which is the … Continue reading
From Alex G. Tsakumis’s site, Rebel with a Clause, as he comments on Bill Tieleman’s departure from CKNW : …I suspect, STRONGLY, that there is more to this than meets the mic… Two items: Tieleman has NEVER backed away from naming Christy Clark … Continue reading