- @BeingKulvir @icbc @travelsmart oh no..oddest thing I've ever seen was a man driving w/ a bowl of steaming soup between his legs..lol #bad 4 hours ago
- “Live in the sunshine,swim the sea, drink the wild air…” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There’s no forgiveness for Chesney’s latest chestnut,but don’t be quick to toss this councillor.
- “…the contractor who built the wall — Peter Kiewit and Sons — used parts in the retaining wall that do not meet ministry standards….”
- Denial, deflect, discredit.
- Extensive repair work planned for Sea to Sky retaining wall – one year after problems on 3 others first reported here.
- This weeks Duel for 24Hrs Vancouver: Bill 20 too intrusive.
- Where does the buck stop?
- Translink FOI release of untendered contract extension begs the question: Which is the easier ride: Skytrain or gravy train ?
What people are saying
Cora Danielson on There’s no forgiveness f… JDC on “Live in the sunshine,sw… Eric Ross on There’s no forgiveness f… nonconfidencevote on “Live in the sunshine,sw… Laila on “Live in the sunshine,sw… JDC on “Live in the sunshine,sw…
- "Live in the sunshine,swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There's no forgiveness for Chesney's latest chestnut,but don't be quick to toss this councillor.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- "...the contractor who built the wall — Peter Kiewit and Sons — used parts in the retaining wall that do not meet ministry standards...."
- Left, Right and the space in between: Conquering the Great Divide in politics.
- "Show me the money!" - See what little we know of how the legislature spends it's money PLUS Premiers office spends double what Campbells crew did in his last year.
Tag Archives: CNOOC
“It’s the same situation as the leftover single women. … It will be the same for the oil sands, they will be outdated just like unmarried single women,” ~ Chen Weidong, Chief Energy Researcher, speaking at the Canada China Forum for … Continue reading
Nexen purchase by CNOOC tainted by insider trading probe: US SEC freezes assets of traders who reaped $13 million ahead of announcement
From Bloomberg: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-07-29/sec-freezes-trader-assets-in-probe-of-cnooc-s-nexen-purchase.html “The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission obtained a court order to freeze assets of traders who allegedly reaped more than $13 million by trading illegally ahead of Cnooc Ltd. (883)’s announcement that it would buy Nexen Inc. (NXY) … Continue reading