- RT @TheNowNewspaper: MK Delta Lands development proposal in #NorthDelta on hold as company looks at industrial dev on another parcel http:/… 10 hours ago
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- The ‘real’ thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Legalize tent cities.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Overreacting to heinous acts is what the terrorists want.
- Things that make you go “Hmmmmm…”; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Cops too eager to shoot.
- BC Government releases Chief Inspectors 2013 Annual Report on New Years Eve, to Lego Movie soundtrack hit “Everything is Awesome!”
What people are saying
Laila on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… misallocationofcapit… on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Laila on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Marc Erickson on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… r on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Mosko on This weeks column for 24hrs Va…
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax'No' vote sensible
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- The 'real' thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Detailed new photos show state of aging BNSF Bridge in South Surrey as potential recipe for disaster.
- Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..."; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- Breaking news: BC liberals inked 'hidden toll' into Sea to Sky highway deal - and we all pay for the next 25 years.
Tag Archives: colin kinsley
One more nail in the Enbridge Northern Gateway Pipeline coffin as B.C. Mayors vote against the highly contentious project.
B.C’s mayors have been busy at their annual conference, held in Whistler this year, passing a resolution that staunchly opposes both the proposed Enbridge pipeline project, and another that calls on senior governments to formally ban tanker traffic and offshore … Continue reading
” Pipeline Propaganda” a revealing look at how Enbridge uses stealth marketing disguised as grassroots initiatives
It leaves a nasty, foul taste in my mouth, much like I imagine the dirty oil from the tar sands would leave. Just how far will corporate giant Enbridge go to promote it’s Northern Gateway pipeline project? How about an … Continue reading
After taking some time off over the last 10 days, I return to the real world under protest. Nothing like a departure from all things modern and obtrusive to put some perspective back into your life, which is how I … Continue reading
Support divided for Enbridge Northern Pipeline and the resulting oil tanker traffic along sensitive BC coastlines
While the election may be over,and life returns to normal here on the coast, the end 0f it certainly doesn’t signal a departure from one contentious issue receiving growing attention in Northern B.C.*( and here on the coast) : the Enbridge Northern Gateway … Continue reading