- Grew up in a family where all worked in forestry/trades & my eldest son does now too.Todays #dayofmourning has special meaning for me. 19 minutes ago
- “…the contractor who built the wall — Peter Kiewit and Sons — used parts in the retaining wall that do not meet ministry standards….”
- Denial, deflect, discredit.
- Extensive repair work planned for Sea to Sky retaining wall – one year after problems on 3 others first reported here.
- This weeks Duel for 24Hrs Vancouver: Bill 20 too intrusive.
- Where does the buck stop?
- Translink FOI release of untendered contract extension begs the question: Which is the easier ride: Skytrain or gravy train ?
- “It’s no longer enough to shake our heads and make concerned grimaces at the news…”
- “If Leaders fail, the people will lead.”
What people are saying
Laila on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Laila on ‘Our posterity will wond… North Vans Grumps on “…the contractor w… JDC on “…the contractor w… nonconfidencevote on “…the contractor w… Scotty on Denman on “…the contractor w…
- "...the contractor who built the wall — Peter Kiewit and Sons — used parts in the retaining wall that do not meet ministry standards...."
- "It’s no longer enough to shake our heads and make concerned grimaces at the news..."
- Denial, deflect, discredit.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Troubling photos spark Ministry of Transportation inspections of Sea to Sky retaining walls, creating new concerns over Kiewit construction.
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- " Been to Hell" ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
Tag Archives: colin kinsley
One more nail in the Enbridge Northern Gateway Pipeline coffin as B.C. Mayors vote against the highly contentious project.
B.C’s mayors have been busy at their annual conference, held in Whistler this year, passing a resolution that staunchly opposes both the proposed Enbridge pipeline project, and another that calls on senior governments to formally ban tanker traffic and offshore … Continue reading
” Pipeline Propaganda” a revealing look at how Enbridge uses stealth marketing disguised as grassroots initiatives
It leaves a nasty, foul taste in my mouth, much like I imagine the dirty oil from the tar sands would leave. Just how far will corporate giant Enbridge go to promote it’s Northern Gateway pipeline project? How about an … Continue reading
After taking some time off over the last 10 days, I return to the real world under protest. Nothing like a departure from all things modern and obtrusive to put some perspective back into your life, which is how I … Continue reading
Support divided for Enbridge Northern Pipeline and the resulting oil tanker traffic along sensitive BC coastlines
While the election may be over,and life returns to normal here on the coast, the end 0f it certainly doesn’t signal a departure from one contentious issue receiving growing attention in Northern B.C.*( and here on the coast) : the Enbridge Northern Gateway … Continue reading