- @Garossino @pattibacchus @kirklapointe @NPAVancouver This is my issue with media releases signed once at beginning of year in most districts 24 minutes ago
- “You are so loved.”
- Tragedy in Ottawa
- Update: The Little Pop Up Soup Kitchen…that couldn’t
- This week column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Changes unfairly target non-profits.
- Life on 135A street, or, The little Pop-up Soup Kitchen that could
- “Christy Clark would do well to remember that Canada is a free nation…”
- Don’t wait to enjoy the china.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Welfare rates are starvation rates
What people are saying
Laila on “You are so loved.… Larry K on “You are so loved.… JDC on Update: The Little Pop Up Soup… Laila on Update: The Little Pop Up Soup… nonconfidencevote on Update: The Little Pop Up Soup… nonconfidencevote on Update: The Little Pop Up Soup…
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- "You are so loved."
- Sea to Sky highway changes hands as Macquaries Essential Asset Partnerships sells 100% of their stake in the project
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Update: The Little Pop Up Soup Kitchen...that couldn't
- Tragedy in Ottawa
- Welcome Home facility for addicts and court-ordered offenders NOT welcome in my old neighbourhood.
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail BCTF Bill Tieleman canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey csis dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile LNG love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: corruption
BC Liberals pat themselves on the back over SFPR ‘highway’ opening a year late and $464 million over budget
I’ll give the BC Liberals this: they sure know how to crank out a photo-op and they know how to spin a deuce into silk and make it look like they invented it. Case in point, the grand opening the of much … Continue reading
In honour of an upcoming story on SNC-Lavalin I’ll have for you soon..
As a mother, I looked forward to September this year with a mixture of anticipation and of regret, for the youngest of my children was about to enter the public school system. I say anticipation because for many years I … Continue reading
Yes, another one bites the dust and while investors clink glasses of fine scotch as they watch the stock prices rise, I’m left wondering what this slow but steady advance of Chinese state takeovers in Canada will ultimately mean – … Continue reading
What’s it like working with Premier Christy Clark? “She’s a role model for the next generation…” ~ Rich Coleman, minister of everything.
Thankfully, I’ll never have to find out. However, Rich Coleman, minister of everything under the sun has, and actually likes working with Christy so much, he made this video on YouTube just to prove how much he likes working with her. … Continue reading
“…crooked politicians betray the working man, pocketing the profits, treating us like sheep, and we’re tired of hearing promises that we know they’ll never keep.” ~ Ray Davies Here on this site, we have revealed many breaking news stories of secret … Continue reading
SNC Lavalin is facing more problems today, as the World Bank temporarily bans one of it subsidiaries from bidding on any new contracts while it continues its investigation. SNC-Lavalin Unit Debarred By World Bank Of course, this is just another bad … Continue reading
Forwarded Message —– From: Kevin Falcon <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 7:37:04 PM Subject: Down to the wire Down to the wire Dear Friends:As we enter the final days before voting ends on the HST referendum I wanted … Continue reading
Norman always has something thought provoking on his site, and often sees and finds something others may not. Case in point, the connections between Deputy Finance Minister Graham Whitmarsh and should have been soon to testify in the now defunct Basi-Virk trial…Gary … Continue reading
corrupt [kuh-ruhpt] â€“adjective 1. guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked: a corrupt judge. 2. debased in character; depraved; perverted; wicked; evil: a corrupt society. 3. made inferior by errors or alterations, as a text. 4. infected; tainted. … Continue reading