- @brutusritz No indication.One would have to take a look at the candidates and motives/ influences behind them. 36 minutes ago
- Why exactly, is the Mars Bomber sitting idle?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: B.C. government lets industry run wild
- “INVEST IN RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT.GET A NICE RETURN”
- BC Wildfire information and resources
- “The short memories of the voters is what keeps our politicians in office” ~ Will Rogers
- Guest post: “Vote Wisely in the next election”
- “Politics: A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles.” Ambrose Bierce
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Not enough Bang for Olympic Buck!!
What people are saying
Mosko on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… nonconfidencevote on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… nonconfidencevote on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… r on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… r on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… R on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe…
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Why exactly, is the Mars Bomber sitting idle?
- Troubling photos spark Ministry of Transportation inspections of Sea to Sky retaining walls, creating new concerns over Kiewit construction.
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- At what point is the government going to step in and say: "Enough is enough."?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Guest post: "Vote Wisely in the next election"
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: corruption
BC Liberals pat themselves on the back over SFPR ‘highway’ opening a year late and $464 million over budget
I’ll give the BC Liberals this: they sure know how to crank out a photo-op and they know how to spin a deuce into silk and make it look like they invented it. Case in point, the grand opening the of much … Continue reading
In honour of an upcoming story on SNC-Lavalin I’ll have for you soon..
As a mother, I looked forward to September this year with a mixture of anticipation and of regret, for the youngest of my children was about to enter the public school system. I say anticipation because for many years I … Continue reading
Yes, another one bites the dust and while investors clink glasses of fine scotch as they watch the stock prices rise, I’m left wondering what this slow but steady advance of Chinese state takeovers in Canada will ultimately mean – … Continue reading
What’s it like working with Premier Christy Clark? “She’s a role model for the next generation…” ~ Rich Coleman, minister of everything.
Thankfully, I’ll never have to find out. However, Rich Coleman, minister of everything under the sun has, and actually likes working with Christy so much, he made this video on YouTube just to prove how much he likes working with her. … Continue reading
“…crooked politicians betray the working man, pocketing the profits, treating us like sheep, and we’re tired of hearing promises that we know they’ll never keep.” ~ Ray Davies Here on this site, we have revealed many breaking news stories of secret … Continue reading
SNC Lavalin is facing more problems today, as the World Bank temporarily bans one of it subsidiaries from bidding on any new contracts while it continues its investigation. SNC-Lavalin Unit Debarred By World Bank Of course, this is just another bad … Continue reading
Forwarded Message —– From: Kevin Falcon <email@example.com> Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 7:37:04 PM Subject: Down to the wire Down to the wire Dear Friends:As we enter the final days before voting ends on the HST referendum I wanted … Continue reading
Norman always has something thought provoking on his site, and often sees and finds something others may not. Case in point, the connections between Deputy Finance Minister Graham Whitmarsh and should have been soon to testify in the now defunct Basi-Virk trial…Gary … Continue reading
corrupt [kuh-ruhpt] â€“adjective 1. guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked: a corrupt judge. 2. debased in character; depraved; perverted; wicked; evil: a corrupt society. 3. made inferior by errors or alterations, as a text. 4. infected; tainted. … Continue reading