- RT @CKNW: The mental health stigma & online treatment/resources: #TheJonMcCombShow talks w/@aidanBOX next. player.cknw.com #BellLets… 59 minutes ago
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- The ‘real’ thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Legalize tent cities.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Overreacting to heinous acts is what the terrorists want.
- Things that make you go “Hmmmmm…”; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Cops too eager to shoot.
- BC Government releases Chief Inspectors 2013 Annual Report on New Years Eve, to Lego Movie soundtrack hit “Everything is Awesome!”
What people are saying
Laila on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… misallocationofcapit… on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Laila on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Marc Erickson on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… r on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Mosko on This weeks column for 24hrs Va…
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax'No' vote sensible
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- The 'real' thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Detailed new photos show state of aging BNSF Bridge in South Surrey as potential recipe for disaster.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..."; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
Tag Archives: Corus
A Canadian made automobile that cant be sold in Canada and no one seems to know about…and other amusing items
Rick Mercer had an interesting feature on the show this week, the ZENN car. That’s right, a Zero-Emission, No Noise car ( hence the name ZENN) that is fully battery operated and can be plugged into any electric outlet to … Continue reading
If you havent seen Sicko yet, this cold weekend is a great excuse to stay indoors and warm up to the the sad truth of the medical system in the most arrogant country in the world, the United States of … Continue reading
There has been much talk about conflict of interest in political news lately, and it’s laughingly sad to see what has become of past and present politicians when presented with “golden” opportunities. Connections are everything, and the general public rarely … Continue reading
Toronto Maple Leafs forward Jason Blake appeared with visibly swollen and teary eyes on the sports news last night, as he talked about his recent diagnosis with a rare form of leukemia. The look in his eyes , and what he must … Continue reading
A funny thing happened on the way to the blog this morning – a slew of emails from individuals back east (Toronto and Montreal), asking about my experience winning CKNW’s Talk Show Idol contest, and how/why I won. Apparently the … Continue reading