- @RossK_ @Bishop4Delta Agreed.Sad it took this long to hear about Kiewit using parts that don't meet ministry standards.Q: Did they know? 42 minutes ago
- ” ….the contractor who built the wall — Peter Kiewit and Sons — used parts in the retaining wall that do not meet ministry standards….”
- Denial, deflect, discredit.
- Extensive repair work planned for Sea to Sky retaining wall – one year after problems on 3 others first reported here.
- This weeks Duel for 24Hrs Vancouver: Bill 20 too intrusive.
- Where does the buck stop?
- Translink FOI release of untendered contract extension begs the question: Which is the easier ride: Skytrain or gravy train ?
- “It’s no longer enough to shake our heads and make concerned grimaces at the news…”
- “If Leaders fail, the people will lead.”
What people are saying
- Denial, deflect, discredit.
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Extensive repair work planned for Sea to Sky retaining wall - one year after problems on 3 others first reported here.
- Troubling photos spark Ministry of Transportation inspections of Sea to Sky retaining walls, creating new concerns over Kiewit construction.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Introducing... the new Canucks Bra!!
Tag Archives: Dave basi
Yes, by now everyone knows that the RCMP cleared all elected officials of wrongdoing related to Railgate. But here is something to think about. Written in 2009. Kinda sorta really hard to believe it was just two criminals behind it all when … Continue reading
Guest commentary by BC Mary The Campbell Government is good at dating. They nailed three election campaigns just right. They’ve managed to delay the date of the Basi Virk trial for 3 years and counting. Their CanWest minions made it … Continue reading
Gang violence, government corruption and the BC legislature. Sounds like an old-school mob movie? No – just business as usual in provincial politics
This is war: Gang Warfare on the streets of Vancouver, Surrey, Montreal and Ottawa ( Thanks to http://bctrialofbasi-virk.blogspot.com/ for this insightful piece.) Nearly 700 police officers were involved in today’s major raids on gangs who allegedly traffic cocaine in Montreal and … Continue reading
Ok, I’m here: if only by the grace of hot coffee and ibuprofen – lots of it. Depending on who you ask, my voice deteriorated to the point that I now sound like either a phone sex operator, or an 86 … Continue reading
Time to rewind and hit play…” Major medias lack of coverage of Basi/Virk developments speaks volumes.”
BC Mary’s resurrection of an older- but still right on target- editorial of mine that she posted on her blog was timely to say the least. In an effort to assist in making sure the people of BC know what their government is … Continue reading
Let me see, what headlines did I find today… Is Laibar Singh ever going home?– His ‘saviors’ say Laibar Singh is ready to go to India and that his lawyer has been fired – yet the lawyer in question maintains that he has not been fired and in … Continue reading