- Fabulous work by @PetrPolitics as he takes on @brentstafford in the Duel with gusto! #bcpoli #cdnpoli vancouver.24hrs.ca/2015/05/24/the… 12 minutes ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
r on Ottawa, this is BC calling… Mike on “It’s no longer enough t… G. Barry Stewart on This weeks new column for 24Hr… Grandview Heights St… on “It’s no longer enough t… e.a.f. on This weeks new column for 24Hr… e.a.f. on Ottawa, this is BC calling…
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- "It’s no longer enough to shake our heads and make concerned grimaces at the news..."
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can't afford to ignore housing
- Why I am (still) voting No in the Transit tax vote
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
Tag Archives: Dave basi
Yes, by now everyone knows that the RCMP cleared all elected officials of wrongdoing related to Railgate. But here is something to think about. Written in 2009. Kinda sorta really hard to believe it was just two criminals behind it all when … Continue reading
Guest commentary by BC Mary The Campbell Government is good at dating. They nailed three election campaigns just right. They’ve managed to delay the date of the Basi Virk trial for 3 years and counting. Their CanWest minions made it … Continue reading
Gang violence, government corruption and the BC legislature. Sounds like an old-school mob movie? No – just business as usual in provincial politics
This is war: Gang Warfare on the streets of Vancouver, Surrey, Montreal and Ottawa ( Thanks to http://bctrialofbasi-virk.blogspot.com/ for this insightful piece.) Nearly 700 police officers were involved in today’s major raids on gangs who allegedly traffic cocaine in Montreal and … Continue reading
Ok, I’m here: if only by the grace of hot coffee and ibuprofen – lots of it. Depending on who you ask, my voice deteriorated to the point that I now sound like either a phone sex operator, or an 86 … Continue reading
Time to rewind and hit play…” Major medias lack of coverage of Basi/Virk developments speaks volumes.”
BC Mary’s resurrection of an older- but still right on target- editorial of mine that she posted on her blog was timely to say the least. In an effort to assist in making sure the people of BC know what their government is … Continue reading
Let me see, what headlines did I find today… Is Laibar Singh ever going home?– His ‘saviors’ say Laibar Singh is ready to go to India and that his lawyer has been fired – yet the lawyer in question maintains that he has not been fired and in … Continue reading