- @TheGreatGabbert Assumptions are terrible. Vancouver has stellar transit in comparison to Surrey,Delta, Langley 4 hours ago
- Why I am voting No in the Transit tax vote
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- The ‘real’ thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Legalize tent cities.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Overreacting to heinous acts is what the terrorists want.
- Things that make you go “Hmmmmm…”; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Cops too eager to shoot.
What people are saying
Laila on Why I am voting No in the Tran… Bill Tieleman on Why I am voting No in the Tran… Why I am voting No i… on Real Canadian Superstore once… Laila on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… misallocationofcapit… on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Laila on This weeks column for 24hrs Va…
- Why I am voting No in the Transit tax vote
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax'No' vote sensible
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..."; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- Port Mann Bridge builder Kiewit faces construction concerns in the U.S.
- The 'real' thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
Tag Archives: election 2013
I greatly admire Ian for many reasons, and this new post is one of his best. Here is an excerpt: This weekend the BC NDP Provincial Council meets to begin the review of the disastrous 2013 campaign. From what … Continue reading
This week’s topic: What is the most important factor voters should consider at the polls? When Kathryn’s submission arrived in my email, it was clear that while we come from different positions on the political spectrum, she felt the same … Continue reading
Our good friends over at Deep Rogue Ram, have done it again, this time with a Dan Murphy classic. Give the man a round of applause please!
What’s it like working with Premier Christy Clark? “She’s a role model for the next generation…” ~ Rich Coleman, minister of everything.
Thankfully, I’ll never have to find out. However, Rich Coleman, minister of everything under the sun has, and actually likes working with Christy so much, he made this video on YouTube just to prove how much he likes working with her. … Continue reading
Clark tries new tactic to woo women back into the fold with Über-mommy friendly website – paid for with your tax dollars.
It started innocently enough. While checking out my twitter feed, something came by from the Christy Clark twitter feed sending followers to the new public service announcement on bullying. I bit, clicked… and ended up on the BC governments newest website, … Continue reading
This week’s column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Cutting services to most vulnerable a typical Liberal tactic
Winner of the last duel on the value of the Canadian Senate was Laila Yuile with 64%. This week’s topic: Is the recent B.C. budget really a Liberal budget — or an NDP-style one? Premier Christy Clark — who still … Continue reading
As someone who has blogged about politics since the last election in this province, I’ve seen so many stories and examples of the current governments cronyism/unethical behavior/questionable policies/ corrupt activities that quite honestly, it still astounds me. Following the 2009 election, … Continue reading
Breaking news – Abbotsford South BC Liberal Riding Association Directors and President resign, citing ” Unfair, not democratic ” election of candidate Darryl Plecas.
A stunning turn of events in the valley, my good friends over at Abbotsford Today have the breaking news. “In a letter issued this afternoon the BC Liberal Abbotsford South Riding Association has resigned saying the election of Darryl Plecas was “both unfair … Continue reading
One of the most important graphs and the two most important posts, you will ever read about BC’s coming debt load.
Source: http://www.fin.gov.bc.ca/PT/dmb/ref/netDebt.pdf Our good friends over at Blog Borg Collective has a very important post up this morning that clearly show the amount of debt the province is carrying – without including crown corps etc. The chart above is from … Continue reading