- Follow @lailayuile
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
workforfun on Ottawa, this is BC calling… JDC on Ottawa, this is BC calling… R on Ottawa, this is BC calling… FRJ on Ottawa, this is BC calling… e.a.f. on Ottawa, this is BC calling… Laila on This weeks new column for 24Hr…
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can't afford to ignore housing
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Translink FOI release of untendered contract extension begs the question: Which is the easier ride: Skytrain or gravy train ?
- Why did the BC government repeal the Weather Modification Act ?
- When wrong just doesn't begin to describe it.
Tag Archives: enbridge pipeline
Congratulations all around today in certain circles as the story came out via twitter that longtime Vancouver Sun associate editor/columnist Fazil Mihlar has left the dwindling world of newspapers for greener pastures. Very gr$$n pastures in fact – Mihlar is the new Assistant … Continue reading
“It’s the same situation as the leftover single women. … It will be the same for the oil sands, they will be outdated just like unmarried single women,” ~ Chen Weidong, Chief Energy Researcher, speaking at the Canada China Forum for … Continue reading
I’ve got to say it. How can I not say it? I get home after a lovely time out and catch up on news, of course everyone’s talking about Dix promising a 1 week cure for what ails BC with regards … Continue reading
City of Terrace rescinds motion to remain neutral on Enbridge, votes in favour of opposing Enbridge pipeline and tanker traffic.
Stunning motion from the city of Terrace and one that sets a precedent of priorities and value. My friend Merv Ritchie of the Terrace Daily Online, has the exclusive story and video . Please share! Terrace becomes Economic Leader by Opposing … Continue reading
One more nail in the Enbridge Northern Gateway Pipeline coffin as B.C. Mayors vote against the highly contentious project.
B.C’s mayors have been busy at their annual conference, held in Whistler this year, passing a resolution that staunchly opposes both the proposed Enbridge pipeline project, and another that calls on senior governments to formally ban tanker traffic and offshore … Continue reading