- RT @JeremyJNuttall: The Tyee – China Leak: Charged Man Had No Security Clearance, Says Exec thetyee.ca/News/2013/12/0… via @TheTyee #BCpoli 3 days ago
- This week’s column for 24Hrs Vancouver: BC Hydro hasn’t proved its case Site C is even needed
- A must read. Right now.
- Why ‘Renewal’ for the BCNDP really means nothing: The story behind the BC NDP Convention no one wants to talk about.
- This week’s column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Changing the rules doesn’t make LNG ‘clean’ energy
- Silence is the ultimate weapon of power. -Charles de Gaulle
- Welcoming the artistic endeavors of illustrator and cartoonist Josh Wapp, to LailaYuile.com
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: “Protecting farmland ensures locals can produce their own food”
- BC government dim sum bonds a success in Hong Kong, but give indigestion to many here in British Columbia
What people are saying
Laila on Why ‘Renewal’ for… Len on This week’s column for 2… Curt on This week’s column for 2… The6thEstate on Why ‘Renewal’ for… cherylb on Why ‘Renewal’ for… Brenton on Why ‘Renewal’ for…
- Why 'Renewal' for the BCNDP really means nothing: The story behind the BC NDP Convention no one wants to talk about.
- This week's column for 24Hrs Vancouver: BC Hydro hasn't proved its case Site C is even needed
- A must read. Right now.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- "Speak your mind even if you are a minority of one. The truth is still the truth." ~ Mohandas Gahndi
- Clark tries new tactic to woo women back into the fold with Über-mommy friendly website - paid for with your tax dollars.
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit Laila Yuile lailayuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river scott young sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: encana
Stunning news this morning in the business world. Gwyn Morgan, chairman of the board of SNC Lavalin, will be stepping down following the 2013 AGM in May : http://www.snclavalin.com/news.php?lang=en&id=2055&action=press_release_details In addition, three more directors will be replaced : David Goldman, Pierre H. Lessard … Continue reading
Auditor Generals long awaited report on Pacific Carbon Trust finally released and surprise surprise….there are big problems all around.
This is an excerpt from a two-part post I wrote back in June of 2010, all about the Pacific Carbon Trust and their friends Offsetters Clean Technology : “I agree, few people in this province will deny the need for industry and commercial business to … Continue reading
Fraser Transportation Group chosen as preferred bidder for South Fraser Perimeter Road, surprising many.
The Ministry of Transportation issued a long-awaited press release Friday- late,late Friday – surprising many industry insiders by announcing that the Fraser Transportation Group has been chosen as the preferred bidder and will proceed to the final stage of the procurement process for the South … Continue reading
I recently authored a post that is again receiving considerable attention, due in part it appears, to a comment left by ‘RickW’, below the Tyee’s front page column today: http://thetyee.ca/Views/2009/04/29/PayRaises/ Thank you, RickW - my hope is to inform as many people as possible about … Continue reading