- Follow @lailayuile
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
Laila on This weeks new column for 24Hr… workforfun on Ottawa, this is BC calling… JDC on Ottawa, this is BC calling… R on Ottawa, this is BC calling… FRJ on Ottawa, this is BC calling… e.a.f. on Ottawa, this is BC calling…
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- Translink FOI release of untendered contract extension begs the question: Which is the easier ride: Skytrain or gravy train ?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can't afford to ignore housing
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Why I am (still) voting No in the Transit tax vote
Tag Archives: encana
Late last week I was contacted by a new member of a local community association here in Surrey, who expressed great concern over this Tyee blog post: http://thetyee.ca/Blogs/TheHook/2014/09/29/Non-Profit-Attack-Petition/ Her concern of course,is that the potential for these proposed changes to be … Continue reading
Stunning news this morning in the business world. Gwyn Morgan, chairman of the board of SNC Lavalin, will be stepping down following the 2013 AGM in May : http://www.snclavalin.com/news.php?lang=en&id=2055&action=press_release_details In addition, three more directors will be replaced : David Goldman, Pierre H. Lessard … Continue reading
Auditor Generals long awaited report on Pacific Carbon Trust finally released and surprise surprise….there are big problems all around.
This is an excerpt from a two-part post I wrote back in June of 2010, all about the Pacific Carbon Trust and their friends Offsetters Clean Technology : “I agree, few people in this province will deny the need for industry and commercial business to … Continue reading
Fraser Transportation Group chosen as preferred bidder for South Fraser Perimeter Road, surprising many.
The Ministry of Transportation issued a long-awaited press release Friday- late,late Friday – surprising many industry insiders by announcing that the Fraser Transportation Group has been chosen as the preferred bidder and will proceed to the final stage of the procurement process for the South … Continue reading
I recently authored a post that is again receiving considerable attention, due in part it appears, to a comment left by ‘RickW’, below the Tyee’s front page column today: http://thetyee.ca/Views/2009/04/29/PayRaises/ Thank you, RickW – my hope is to inform as many people as possible about … Continue reading