- @junekaiser I'm absolutely shocked actually.How insulting.Cigarettes are not the same as sacred tobacco.Good grief. 5 hours ago
- “It’s not what you look at that matters…it’s what you see.” ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver City Hall: Take big money out of civic campaigns
- Last weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Surrey LRT plans scary expensive!
- Forest fire prevention and mitigation in BC: At what point does inaction become negligence?
- This weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Regional politicians deserve more scrutiny
- “O Canada, O Canada, who stands watch from sea to sea? Who for a lost democracy? Who for the true north strong and free? If not you then let it be me”
- Hindsight is only helpful if you apply the lesson learned to future actions.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Transparency hit new low during plebiscite
What people are saying
r on “It’s not what you… John's Aghast on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you… e.a.f. on “It’s not what you… Laila on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you…
- "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Access to Information documents show an average of 46.3 founded "shots fired" calls between 2007-2012 in Surrey, B.C.
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Premier Christy Clark : "Better a MILF, than a cougar."
Tag Archives: fight hst
Forwarded Message —– From: Kevin Falcon <email@example.com> Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 7:37:04 PM Subject: Down to the wire Down to the wire Dear Friends:As we enter the final days before voting ends on the HST referendum I wanted … Continue reading
And here are a just a few reasons why- you won’t read any of this in the Sun or Province. Just like you won’t read about Dianne Watts lawsuit there either. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/british-columbia/bc-politics/firms-with-bc-liberal-ties-awarded-secret-contracts-in-pro-hst-campaign/article2109375/ ( and here is a beta form of … Continue reading
” Message: Hi: I listened to you on John McComb’s program yesterday….after studying all the reports on the HST, we determined that if all the economists suggested it was good for the province, we should put our personal feelings against … Continue reading
” Circumstances do not make the man… they reveal him.” ~ James Allen, former defence minister of New Zealand
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.. what does this one tell you? ( And a reminder to scroll down and read the HST agreements that the government would rather you not see, and how far they would … Continue reading
The Comprehensive Integrated Tax Coordination Agreement between British Columbia and Canada, signed by Colin ( it wasn’t on the radar) Hansen and Jim Flaherty in November 2009. ( PDF format- this document was removed from the BC government site ) bc_citca_nov09 … Continue reading
Certified General Accountants Association spreads the love of the HST… but is this conflict for members who promote the HST to clients?
The Certified General Accountants Association is spreading the love with a Pro-HST message that was sent to all it’s members and students. In fact,many accountants are now sharing that message even further, with their clients, which makes me wonder if that might be … Continue reading
Via email: The Liberals are SPINNING! With 2 or more kids it’s not hard to spend $1000 for back to school. This summer when you shop for school supplies, computer items, clothes & shoes* ( based on purchases for kids … Continue reading
Testimonials for Provident Security, owned by Mike Jagger, co-chair of Smart Tax Alliance and champion of the HST
“Gordon Campbell · Premier of British Columbia · “Provident’s quick response, around the clock service and professional staff was an important element in solving the security concerns in our office…” http://www.providentsecurity.ca/testimonials/ And what is behind his motivation to get … Continue reading
” An important public message from your friendly neighbourhood blogger.” What would you do, if you walked into work on day, after spending the weekend posting Vote Yes to No HST signs… and found this on your desk? Sample Letter … Continue reading
HST referendum ” Voters Guide” really Ministry of Finance PR document, shows Clarks government up to same old tricks as Campbell
I have always greatly admired independent MLA Vicki Huntington, and she has been a strong and vocal advocate for her constituents. Often, the information she shares with her community should be shared with all British Columbians and this is no exception. … Continue reading