- RT @mario_canseco: In 2014, 68% in Metro Vancouver said developers & lobbyists have too much influence in their municipality. #vanpoli http… 2 hours ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
Laila on Politics must not trump public… r on Ottawa, this is BC calling… Mike on “It’s no longer enough t… G. Barry Stewart on This weeks new column for 24Hr… Grandview Heights St… on “It’s no longer enough t… e.a.f. on This weeks new column for 24Hr…
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can't afford to ignore housing
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- "It’s no longer enough to shake our heads and make concerned grimaces at the news..."
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with 'Gracie's Finger' references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- "Speak your mind even if you are a minority of one. The truth is still the truth." ~ Mohandas Gahndi
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
Tag Archives: fight hst
Forwarded Message —– From: Kevin Falcon <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 7:37:04 PM Subject: Down to the wire Down to the wire Dear Friends:As we enter the final days before voting ends on the HST referendum I wanted … Continue reading
And here are a just a few reasons why- you won’t read any of this in the Sun or Province. Just like you won’t read about Dianne Watts lawsuit there either. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/british-columbia/bc-politics/firms-with-bc-liberal-ties-awarded-secret-contracts-in-pro-hst-campaign/article2109375/ ( and here is a beta form of … Continue reading
” Message: Hi: I listened to you on John McComb’s program yesterday….after studying all the reports on the HST, we determined that if all the economists suggested it was good for the province, we should put our personal feelings against … Continue reading
” Circumstances do not make the man… they reveal him.” ~ James Allen, former defence minister of New Zealand
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.. what does this one tell you? ( And a reminder to scroll down and read the HST agreements that the government would rather you not see, and how far they would … Continue reading
The Comprehensive Integrated Tax Coordination Agreement between British Columbia and Canada, signed by Colin ( it wasn’t on the radar) Hansen and Jim Flaherty in November 2009. ( PDF format- this document was removed from the BC government site ) bc_citca_nov09 … Continue reading
Certified General Accountants Association spreads the love of the HST… but is this conflict for members who promote the HST to clients?
The Certified General Accountants Association is spreading the love with a Pro-HST message that was sent to all it’s members and students. In fact,many accountants are now sharing that message even further, with their clients, which makes me wonder if that might be … Continue reading
Via email: The Liberals are SPINNING! With 2 or more kids it’s not hard to spend $1000 for back to school. This summer when you shop for school supplies, computer items, clothes & shoes* ( based on purchases for kids … Continue reading
Testimonials for Provident Security, owned by Mike Jagger, co-chair of Smart Tax Alliance and champion of the HST
“Gordon Campbell · Premier of British Columbia · “Provident’s quick response, around the clock service and professional staff was an important element in solving the security concerns in our office…” http://www.providentsecurity.ca/testimonials/ And what is behind his motivation to get … Continue reading
” An important public message from your friendly neighbourhood blogger.” What would you do, if you walked into work on day, after spending the weekend posting Vote Yes to No HST signs… and found this on your desk? Sample Letter … Continue reading
HST referendum ” Voters Guide” really Ministry of Finance PR document, shows Clarks government up to same old tricks as Campbell
I have always greatly admired independent MLA Vicki Huntington, and she has been a strong and vocal advocate for her constituents. Often, the information she shares with her community should be shared with all British Columbians and this is no exception. … Continue reading