- @StrategicThghts @maryforbc Why haven't residents been formally advised MOE was testing blue film to report any health impacts of contact? 2 minutes ago
- ” Been to Hell” ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- German Television claims to have leaked CETA document
- Newton residents left in the dark over proposed community court in Surrey with no response from Attorney General Susan Anton
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : “…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You musn’t lose it.” ~ Robin Williams.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Little leadership in mining disaster
- One tough question for the BC Government
- Imperial Metals president Bryan Kynoch says he would drink the tailings pond water….
What people are saying
Curt on Friends helping friends: The s… Curt on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Mosko on ” Been to Hell” ~A… r on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Vultures or Falcons… on Kevin Falcon will not commit t… Time to stick your h… on Falcon’s Follies: Part…
- " Been to Hell" ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- "You're only given a little spark of madness. You musn't lose it." ~ Robin Williams.
- Tercon Contractors Ltd vs. British Columbia ( Ministry of Transportation and Highways)
- German Television claims to have leaked CETA document
- Why did the BC government repeal the Weather Modification Act ?
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: fight hst
Back in the saddle…and gunning for the good fight : Vote Yes to Say No HST rally in Surrey Thursday June 16th.
“It takes guts and integrity of motive to fight the good fight. It takes a passionate interest in life itself. It’s easy to stand on the sidelines, shaking your head and commenting on how tragic things are. But if you … Continue reading
From the BC government website, this press release: HST PANEL REQUESTS SUBMISSIONS ON REFERENDUM OPTIONS VICTORIA – The independent panel reviewing and reporting publicly on the pros and cons of the HST and returning the PST/GST system wants to review relevant … Continue reading
And it comes in the face of the Elections BC denial of Ida Chong’s recall paperwork… An enterprising individual has. Speaking from experience in researching government documents,this is not something new. Be sure to read the comments for additional evidence … Continue reading
Nowhere, because it simply doesn’t jive with all the hoopla being shoved down the throats of British Columbians by the local propaganda floggers… However, Ian Reid rides to the rescue with this outstanding mention: Earlier I posted about the important role … Continue reading
I am here, but busy with the yearly back to school rush, which in my house is no small thing. This year I have one returning to second year university, one entering grade 12, one starting grade one… leaving me … Continue reading
Straight from the horses mouth: Premier Campbell and Huggies Hansen tell it like it was – back in 2008.
Watch this video, and listen carefully. Listen to Gordon Campbell talk about how bad the economy is, and how changes will have to be made. Listen to Colin talk about how if a P3 financer can’t get financing, another company … Continue reading
BC Liberals wanted HST – despite high level warnings of job loss, wage loss and productivity loss for up to 5 years
Cross posted from Honestly Shared Taxation, another blog I co-author with writer Norman Farrell. Jonathan Fowlie of the Vancouver Sun has breaking news this September 1st,2010. Here is an excerpt: FOI documents: B.C. government adopted HST despite warnings of negative impact … Continue reading
*** cross-posted from http://honestlyshared.blogspot.com/ the group blog created with Norman Farrell Gordon Campbell must be kicking himself right now. What welcome news that the anti-HST petition is valid, and can be forwarded to the legislative committee! The judge used Gordon Campbell’s … Continue reading
“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round heads in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status-quo. You can quote … Continue reading
This is how history happens, people. I’ve learned that real leaders aren’t always the men and women making deals on Howe Street, nor are they always those charged with the care and growth of our province. Real leaders are regular … Continue reading