- @VanCity12 Absolutely. Based on what I wrote here,doubtful. lailayuile.com/2013/10/08/he-… #cdnpoli 7 hours ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
Laila on Politics must not trump public… r on Ottawa, this is BC calling… Mike on “It’s no longer enough t… G. Barry Stewart on This weeks new column for 24Hr… Grandview Heights St… on “It’s no longer enough t… e.a.f. on This weeks new column for 24Hr…
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with 'Gracie's Finger' references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- "Speak your mind even if you are a minority of one. The truth is still the truth." ~ Mohandas Gahndi
- Why I am (still) voting No in the Transit tax vote
- When wrong just doesn't begin to describe it.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
Tag Archives: fight hst
Back in the saddle…and gunning for the good fight : Vote Yes to Say No HST rally in Surrey Thursday June 16th.
“It takes guts and integrity of motive to fight the good fight. It takes a passionate interest in life itself. It’s easy to stand on the sidelines, shaking your head and commenting on how tragic things are. But if you … Continue reading
From the BC government website, this press release: HST PANEL REQUESTS SUBMISSIONS ON REFERENDUM OPTIONS VICTORIA – The independent panel reviewing and reporting publicly on the pros and cons of the HST and returning the PST/GST system wants to review relevant … Continue reading
And it comes in the face of the Elections BC denial of Ida Chong’s recall paperwork… An enterprising individual has. Speaking from experience in researching government documents,this is not something new. Be sure to read the comments for additional evidence … Continue reading
Nowhere, because it simply doesn’t jive with all the hoopla being shoved down the throats of British Columbians by the local propaganda floggers… However, Ian Reid rides to the rescue with this outstanding mention: Earlier I posted about the important role … Continue reading
I am here, but busy with the yearly back to school rush, which in my house is no small thing. This year I have one returning to second year university, one entering grade 12, one starting grade one… leaving me … Continue reading
Straight from the horses mouth: Premier Campbell and Huggies Hansen tell it like it was – back in 2008.
Watch this video, and listen carefully. Listen to Gordon Campbell talk about how bad the economy is, and how changes will have to be made. Listen to Colin talk about how if a P3 financer can’t get financing, another company … Continue reading
BC Liberals wanted HST – despite high level warnings of job loss, wage loss and productivity loss for up to 5 years
Cross posted from Honestly Shared Taxation, another blog I co-author with writer Norman Farrell. Jonathan Fowlie of the Vancouver Sun has breaking news this September 1st,2010. Here is an excerpt: FOI documents: B.C. government adopted HST despite warnings of negative impact … Continue reading
*** cross-posted from http://honestlyshared.blogspot.com/ the group blog created with Norman Farrell Gordon Campbell must be kicking himself right now. What welcome news that the anti-HST petition is valid, and can be forwarded to the legislative committee! The judge used Gordon Campbell’s … Continue reading
“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round heads in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status-quo. You can quote … Continue reading
This is how history happens, people. I’ve learned that real leaders aren’t always the men and women making deals on Howe Street, nor are they always those charged with the care and growth of our province. Real leaders are regular … Continue reading