- @Mr_Salmonid Oh wait, I don't foresee any more Puerto Rico trips for Fordy so perhaps perhaps they are cutting travel expenses. #surreybc 11 minutes ago
- ” Been to Hell” ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- German Television claims to have leaked CETA document
- Newton residents left in the dark over proposed community court in Surrey with no response from Attorney General Susan Anton
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : “…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You musn’t lose it.” ~ Robin Williams.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Little leadership in mining disaster
- One tough question for the BC Government
- Imperial Metals president Bryan Kynoch says he would drink the tailings pond water….
What people are saying
Curt on ” Been to Hell” ~A… North Vans Grumps on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Laila on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To… Debbie McBride on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To… Evil Eye on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To… Evil Eye on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To…
- " Been to Hell" ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- “No secrecy, no business.” ~Toba Beta
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- "You're only given a little spark of madness. You musn't lose it." ~ Robin Williams.
- Why did the BC government repeal the Weather Modification Act ?
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : "…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: funny stories
Good morning everyone, and may I wish a fine, H1N1-free day to you? Shades of SARS! Is it just me, or are you all noticing an extraordinary amount of people going about their business with little paper masks on? Come on,reality … Continue reading
YEE HAW! Looks like Playgirl is planning a new redneck edition : “Attorney says Playgirl shoot next up for teenage father of Sarah Palin’s grandson” Good grief. What next?
GOOD MORRRNING ,CA-NA-DA!!!!!!! Yeah! Alright now! Is this not a gorgeous morning? Could it get any better? What? Why am I so happy this morning, you ask? If you insist… I, Laila Yuile, just participated in a sexual act in my … Continue reading
Merry Christmas. Finally. I hope yours was good, because mine was. Santa brought me some nice items,including a new watch with a heart rate monitor for running, and a safe/ fire proof box for my picture cds and negatives, so … Continue reading
Call me Grinch, call me whatever, but let’s get this weather over with, because I’m really not enjoying this nonsense that passes for massive snowfall in the lower mainland. Or the cold. Parts of me ( see recent post regarding the … Continue reading
Sometimes my blog feels like one of my children. It requires care and attention in order to thrive and occasionally things get out of control and I need to lay down the law. Even so, I love it dearly. Or more accurately … Continue reading
I’m still alive. Ok, other than looking like I have an orange inside my right cheek, and the vivid technicolour bruises that are in a lovely range of blue and purple, It’s all good. I must say, If you ever need … Continue reading
It all started innocently enough, two years ago. I had located a new dentist since moving, and booked an appointment to have a tooth checked. It was causing me a little pain when eating hot or cold food-irritating but not … Continue reading