- RT @DarleneBowyer: @Dave_Dalley @Naidarobinson73 Sunday Sept. 28 2-3 pm Newton Seniors Centre, please get the word out Take Back Surrey R… 33 minutes ago
- This weeks column for 24Hrs ( a day late) : ” No cause to spy on grannies.”
- ‘ The Peace of Wild Things.’ ~ Wendell Berry
- And so it begins.
- Did you see anything?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Who’s Harper working for?
- September sun is calling…
- This weeks column for 24 Hrs Vancouver: Union proposal a fair one to settle this debacle.
- Poll: Do you agree with the BCTF’s call for binding arbitration?
What people are saying
JDC on This weeks column for 24Hrs (… Julie on ‘ The Peace of Wild Thin… Laila on Did you see anything? victoria b on ‘ The Peace of Wild Thin… Laila on ‘ The Peace of Wild Thin… Laila on ‘ The Peace of Wild Thin…
- And so it begins.
- ' The Peace of Wild Things.' ~ Wendell Berry
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs ( a day late) : " No cause to spy on grannies."
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- An open letter to the parents of BC on the ongoing teachers dispute
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail BCTF Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit Laila Yuile lailayuile LNG love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: gateway project
It was a very sunny day in September 2006, when Premier Gordon Campbell arrived for the grand opening of Simon Fraser University’s Surrey campus, smack dab in the heart of Whalley. Despite the demands of his busy schedule, Campbell did make time to sit … Continue reading
*** updated 11 am, July 23rd- Colin Hansen just announced that on July 1st, 2010, the BC government will “harmonize” the PST we pay with the Federal GST- in other words, they are going to combine the two taxes into … Continue reading
For those of you who are just stopping by, there was another shooting near my home last night. Read the full account, with exclusive photo’s, here: http://lailayuile.wordpress.com/2009/03/03/rcmp-investigate-reports-of-shots-fired-in-newton-again/ It was very late before sleep finally engulfed me, the heightened adrenalin from the evenings … Continue reading
Dear Mr. Falcon, I am still feeling rather confused this morning after watching your interview with CTV’s St. John Alexander on the 6 o’clock newscast last night. In speaking with St.John about why tolls are absolutely necessary for the construction of … Continue reading
Prime Minister Stephen Harper,Premier Gordon Campbell and Stockwell Day offically launch construction on the contentious South Fraser Perimeter Road
*** reaction to this launch here: http://lailayuile.wordpress.com/2009/01/14/contrary-to-what-the-premier-and-the-transportation-minister-say-the-public-is-not-behind-the-government-on-this-contentious-issue/ ( Although you would never know it, by the lack of coverage on the evening news tonight, or in the major local papers online. Oddly enough, a reporter with CTV had … Continue reading
******Update: See the following story on my home page here: http://lailayuile.wordpress.com/2009/01/12/prime-minister-stephen-harperpremier-gordon-campbell-and-stockwell-day-offically-launch-construction-on-south-fraser-perimeter-road/ ********* Gordon Campbell, Kevin Falcon, and Federal reps will be making an “announcement about the South Fraser Perimeter Road” at the Surrey Fraser Docks.This announcement may concern new Federal funding … Continue reading