- Fabulous work by @PetrPolitics as he takes on @brentstafford in the Duel with gusto! #bcpoli #cdnpoli vancouver.24hrs.ca/2015/05/24/the… 11 minutes ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
r on Ottawa, this is BC calling… Mike on “It’s no longer enough t… G. Barry Stewart on This weeks new column for 24Hr… Grandview Heights St… on “It’s no longer enough t… e.a.f. on This weeks new column for 24Hr… e.a.f. on Ottawa, this is BC calling…
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- "It’s no longer enough to shake our heads and make concerned grimaces at the news..."
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can't afford to ignore housing
- Why I am (still) voting No in the Transit tax vote
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
Tag Archives: hope
It’s no secret to scientists and psychologists that scent can trigger memories as vivid and real as the day they were created. Although my maternal grandfather died more than 12 years ago, pulling his suspenders out of the bag I … Continue reading
As I wrote last weekend, in the annual re-post of ” A gift from the heart “ – the story of how an anonymous Christmas gift provided me with something far more precious than soap – the most valuable gifts are always … Continue reading
There’s a new post coming Monday from my Huffington Post BC blog, but sitting here this evening – a beautiful Fraser Fir sharing its scent and the fireplace sharing its warmth and glow – I knew it was time again … Continue reading
Even in illness, there are moments of clarity- such precise moments that speak ones inner certainty with such impact that to ignore them would prove foolhardy at least. Today I travelled to Hope to attend a celebration of sorts, the last ” … Continue reading