- Follow @lailayuile
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
r on Ottawa, this is BC calling… Mike on “It’s no longer enough t… G. Barry Stewart on This weeks new column for 24Hr… Grandview Heights St… on “It’s no longer enough t… e.a.f. on This weeks new column for 24Hr… e.a.f. on Ottawa, this is BC calling…
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can't afford to ignore housing
- "It’s no longer enough to shake our heads and make concerned grimaces at the news..."
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Surrey transit after dark reveals 'Boulevard of broken dreams'...( and they wonder why more people don't take transit)
Tag Archives: hst
Since Christy Clark and our current government does not see fit to supply those opposed to the HST with the same resources they themselves have stolen from the people, I think we need to aid those anti-HST groups out there getting … Continue reading
Christy Clark’s “Families First” platform doesn’t apply to victims or families after all, as BC govt. slashes throat of Lady Justice once again.
I have a question for Christy Clark. Why is it that your government can find millions and millions of dollars to “explain” the HST to us, but can’t find the money to keep our courtrooms safe- and open? Interesting enough, … Continue reading
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.” ~ Ernest Benn
“We aren’t going to be talking about trying to reduce it by a point or two before the referendum. I mean, I think people will see that as buying them with their own money.” ~ Unelected Premier Christy Christy Clark, March 21st … Continue reading
From the BC government website, this press release: HST PANEL REQUESTS SUBMISSIONS ON REFERENDUM OPTIONS VICTORIA – The independent panel reviewing and reporting publicly on the pros and cons of the HST and returning the PST/GST system wants to review relevant … Continue reading
” No. I won’t hold a public inquiry into BC Rail…” ” Yes, I like the HST…” ” Uh,my brother has no formal role in my campaign, but…” ~ Christy Clark, Global news interview with Randene Neil December 08th, 2010
Yes,Christy Clark certainly is telegenic – described as cute in the way chipmunks are often referred to, but like the little rodent, she doesn’t really bring anything new to the table, and appears completely opportunistic. A well known and talked about tidbit among … Continue reading
Nowhere, because it simply doesn’t jive with all the hoopla being shoved down the throats of British Columbians by the local propaganda floggers… However, Ian Reid rides to the rescue with this outstanding mention: Earlier I posted about the important role … Continue reading
Straight from the horses mouth: Premier Campbell and Huggies Hansen tell it like it was – back in 2008.
Watch this video, and listen carefully. Listen to Gordon Campbell talk about how bad the economy is, and how changes will have to be made. Listen to Colin talk about how if a P3 financer can’t get financing, another company … Continue reading
Good evening, my loyal friends and readers! I have to thank all of you for your continued patience and let you know how much I appreciate your faithful stops even though the pages here have remained vacant of posts for some … Continue reading
So, there I was wasting time between periods of the LA Vancouver game, cruising YouTube’s political channels, and I found what appears to be a some kind of public service announcement about why the HST is so good, and why we … Continue reading
“Scope changes” to South Fraser Perimeter Road fuels rumours that the project is dead – and the Liberals are out of money.
What?? You don’t say?? Are the Liberals once againover budget, and underfunded – before a project even starts? NOoooo…. say it ain’t so!!!! A little birdie flew by my window tonight, and whispered some sweet nothings in my ear… oh … Continue reading