- O M G. Tossed in some freshly dried local cranberries- these are to die for. #foodies #bestcookieever food.com/recipe/irresis… 5 hours ago
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- The ‘real’ thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Legalize tent cities.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Overreacting to heinous acts is what the terrorists want.
- Things that make you go “Hmmmmm…”; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Cops too eager to shoot.
- BC Government releases Chief Inspectors 2013 Annual Report on New Years Eve, to Lego Movie soundtrack hit “Everything is Awesome!”
- A look back at 2014 through my lens.
What people are saying
Derek on The ‘real’ thing a… Lew on The ‘real’ thing a… Lew on The ‘real’ thing a… misallocationofcapit… on The ‘real’ thing a… Gini on When good things happen to awe… Lew on The ‘real’ thing a…
- The 'real' thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Breaking news: BC liberals inked 'hidden toll' into Sea to Sky highway deal - and we all pay for the next 25 years.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Kiewit-General "committed willful and serious safety violations" in Washington state accident, fined $150,000
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
Tag Archives: hst
Since Christy Clark and our current government does not see fit to supply those opposed to the HST with the same resources they themselves have stolen from the people, I think we need to aid those anti-HST groups out there getting … Continue reading
Christy Clark’s “Families First” platform doesn’t apply to victims or families after all, as BC govt. slashes throat of Lady Justice once again.
I have a question for Christy Clark. Why is it that your government can find millions and millions of dollars to “explain” the HST to us, but can’t find the money to keep our courtrooms safe- and open? Interesting enough, … Continue reading
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.” ~ Ernest Benn
“We aren’t going to be talking about trying to reduce it by a point or two before the referendum. I mean, I think people will see that as buying them with their own money.” ~ Unelected Premier Christy Christy Clark, March 21st … Continue reading
From the BC government website, this press release: HST PANEL REQUESTS SUBMISSIONS ON REFERENDUM OPTIONS VICTORIA – The independent panel reviewing and reporting publicly on the pros and cons of the HST and returning the PST/GST system wants to review relevant … Continue reading
” No. I won’t hold a public inquiry into BC Rail…” ” Yes, I like the HST…” ” Uh,my brother has no formal role in my campaign, but…” ~ Christy Clark, Global news interview with Randene Neil December 08th, 2010
Yes,Christy Clark certainly is telegenic – described as cute in the way chipmunks are often referred to, but like the little rodent, she doesn’t really bring anything new to the table, and appears completely opportunistic. A well known and talked about tidbit among … Continue reading
Nowhere, because it simply doesn’t jive with all the hoopla being shoved down the throats of British Columbians by the local propaganda floggers… However, Ian Reid rides to the rescue with this outstanding mention: Earlier I posted about the important role … Continue reading
Straight from the horses mouth: Premier Campbell and Huggies Hansen tell it like it was – back in 2008.
Watch this video, and listen carefully. Listen to Gordon Campbell talk about how bad the economy is, and how changes will have to be made. Listen to Colin talk about how if a P3 financer can’t get financing, another company … Continue reading
Good evening, my loyal friends and readers! I have to thank all of you for your continued patience and let you know how much I appreciate your faithful stops even though the pages here have remained vacant of posts for some … Continue reading
So, there I was wasting time between periods of the LA Vancouver game, cruising YouTube’s political channels, and I found what appears to be a some kind of public service announcement about why the HST is so good, and why we … Continue reading
“Scope changes” to South Fraser Perimeter Road fuels rumours that the project is dead – and the Liberals are out of money.
What?? You don’t say?? Are the Liberals once againover budget, and underfunded – before a project even starts? NOoooo…. say it ain’t so!!!! A little birdie flew by my window tonight, and whispered some sweet nothings in my ear… oh … Continue reading