- RT @JeremyJNuttall: The Tyee – China Leak: Charged Man Had No Security Clearance, Says Exec thetyee.ca/News/2013/12/0… via @TheTyee #BCpoli 2 days ago
- A must read. Right now.
- Why ‘Renewal’ for the BCNDP really means nothing: The story behind the BC NDP Convention no one wants to talk about.
- This week’s column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Changing the rules doesn’t make LNG ‘clean’ energy
- Silence is the ultimate weapon of power. -Charles de Gaulle
- Welcoming the artistic endeavors of illustrator and cartoonist Josh Wapp, to LailaYuile.com
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: “Protecting farmland ensures locals can produce their own food”
- BC government dim sum bonds a success in Hong Kong, but give indigestion to many here in British Columbia
- The only thing you need to know about Justin Trudeau ~ your amuse bouche before this mornings ‘big breakfast’ post coming shortly
What people are saying
Rob on Why ‘Renewal’ for… Lynn Perry on Why ‘Renewal’ for… cherylb on Why ‘Renewal’ for… Gary Young on Why ‘Renewal’ for… Gary Young on Why ‘Renewal’ for… Gary Young on Why ‘Renewal’ for…
- Why 'Renewal' for the BCNDP really means nothing: The story behind the BC NDP Convention no one wants to talk about.
- A must read. Right now.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- “No secrecy, no business.” ~Toba Beta
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Was the construction of the "White Elephant" Golden Ears Bridge about connecting communities - or was it a 2010 Olympic Initiative?
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit Laila Yuile lailayuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river scott young sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: humour
Ivana C. Justice, a long time reader, occasional commenter, devout British Columbian, left her own 10 point version of a more realistic BC Liberals Platform, in the comments below the post below – definitely worthy of its own post! Thank you Ivana !! “The … Continue reading
YEE HAW! Looks like Playgirl is planning a new redneck edition : “Attorney says Playgirl shoot next up for teenage father of Sarah Palin’s grandson” Good grief. What next?
Good morning to everyone, sorry for the late posting but if you had 4 kids from 10 months to 17 years, you might understand… I was sitting in the chair at my surgeons office yesterday afternoon, which overlooks the new … Continue reading
Repost of last years fan favorite: “Summer grooming etiquette -101 (Dude,@#*! Get some pit-stick on NOW!)”
**** Originally posted May16th 2008( while I was 9 months pregnant),but after yesterdays excursion out, it clearly needs to be said again. Sun!!! Glorious, glorious sun! What more could one ask for than to have a long weekend, AND gorgeous weather? Wait….. here’s … Continue reading
My 4 year old is really taken with soup lately, and when I recently asked him what he wanted for lunch, he replied: ” Some of that Gordon Campbells goldfish soup, mommy! “ I laughed so hard…. of course, good old … Continue reading
Merry Christmas. Finally. I hope yours was good, because mine was. Santa brought me some nice items,including a new watch with a heart rate monitor for running, and a safe/ fire proof box for my picture cds and negatives, so … Continue reading
Let me tell you a secret. Come close now, check to see no one’s listening in. This is BIG. Santa really does exist. I do believe, again. After so many years carrying on the magic of Santa for the little … Continue reading
Call me Grinch, call me whatever, but let’s get this weather over with, because I’m really not enjoying this nonsense that passes for massive snowfall in the lower mainland. Or the cold. Parts of me ( see recent post regarding the … Continue reading
It all started innocently enough, two years ago. I had located a new dentist since moving, and booked an appointment to have a tooth checked. It was causing me a little pain when eating hot or cold food-irritating but not … Continue reading