- Follow @lailayuile
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
Laila on This weeks new column for 24Hr… workforfun on Ottawa, this is BC calling… JDC on Ottawa, this is BC calling… R on Ottawa, this is BC calling… FRJ on Ottawa, this is BC calling… e.a.f. on Ottawa, this is BC calling…
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- Translink FOI release of untendered contract extension begs the question: Which is the easier ride: Skytrain or gravy train ?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can't afford to ignore housing
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Why I am (still) voting No in the Transit tax vote
Tag Archives: justice system
I’ve had great interest in the death of Frank Paul for some time, and seeing justice served. This is a collection of some of the posts I have done in this unforgivable and unforgettable death. The final report of the Davies … Continue reading
Earlier this year, on March 13th, I blogged about a shooting that had occurred in broad daylight, in a residential cul-de-sac where children play freely. Some men were arguing in front of one of the homes. The verbal disagreement became … Continue reading
If you are as fed up with the wimpy, limp-wristed sentences being handed out by judges these days, as I am, then this IS the site for you !!! http://www.toughersentences.com Created with the vision of a group of Langley residents … Continue reading