- @bobloblaw1717 @iannuzzimarco Oh wow...many a Sears photo in my family album-the only place to get them up north in the 70's! 19 hours ago
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: ‘The ‘Yes’ vote not worth saving
- “A desk is a dangerous place from which to view the world.” ~ John Le Carre
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: The Duel: ‘Mincome’ a fresh idea
- Why I am voting No in the Transit tax vote
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- The ‘real’ thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Legalize tent cities.
What people are saying
r on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Curt on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Jay Jones on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… r on “A desk is a dangerous p… nonconfidencevote on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… JDC on Things that make you go…
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Why I am voting No in the Transit tax vote
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: 'The 'Yes' vote not worth saving
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Have pothole damage on your car? Submit a claim to YOUR city hall...and get reimbursed.
- Breaking news: BC liberals inked 'hidden toll' into Sea to Sky highway deal - and we all pay for the next 25 years.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
Tag Archives: kevin falcon
“The thing about the Port Mann Bridge is people start using it–and they love it, because it saves so much of their time that they would otherwise be driving and they can spend with their family for example or get … Continue reading
I was happy to see Vaughn Palmers column today, because his readership far exceeds mine and this story really needs to be read by all British Columbians. He also gives a tip of the hat to a December 21st blog … Continue reading
BC Liberals pat themselves on the back over SFPR ‘highway’ opening a year late and $464 million over budget
I’ll give the BC Liberals this: they sure know how to crank out a photo-op and they know how to spin a deuce into silk and make it look like they invented it. Case in point, the grand opening the of much … Continue reading
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/John+Doyle+replaced+government+watchdog/7780621/story.html “John Doyle, the tough Auditor-general who has taken the B.C. Liberal government to task on everything from access to documents related to the Basi-Virk political corruption case to B.C. Hydro’s highly controversial use of deferral accounts, appears to … Continue reading
The top post of 2012 on LailaYuile.com: “How money and corruption are ruining the land.” originally posted June 19th, 2012
Corruption in government has been on many readers minds this year, backed up by this story, first posted here back in June, which received a whopping number of unique views, catching the attention of readers and governments alike, around the world. As a precursor … Continue reading
Methinks that Bill Tieleman might be bang on with his recent story about the motivation and connections behind the warring factions in the BC Conservative Party. These photos are from a magazine advertisement in Metanoia Magazine, to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Mountainview Group, the … Continue reading
One of the most important graphs and the two most important posts, you will ever read about BC’s coming debt load.
Source: http://www.fin.gov.bc.ca/PT/dmb/ref/netDebt.pdf Our good friends over at Blog Borg Collective has a very important post up this morning that clearly show the amount of debt the province is carrying – without including crown corps etc. The chart above is from … Continue reading
Today I couldn’t help but wonder… at what point in a politician’s life does spewing hypocritical crap become so second nature that they fail to smell the aroma of the barnyard they’re sitting in? It was a mere two weeks … Continue reading
New Huffpost BC blog post up.. to be posted here tomorrow !! http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/laila-yule/kevin-falcon-craig-james-bc_b_1840513.html
With the recent and ongoing revelations over messy accounting in the legislature, excessive and highly questionable purchases on government credit cards – and the ensuing public outrage – it shouldn’t surprise you to discover that despite being asked for a one time vital increase to … Continue reading