- Follow @lailayuile
- Stop reading this blog and go outside.
- BC Hydro says halting Site C would cost taxpayers $500 million? Not building it at all will save us over $8 billion dollars.
- “Good morning Laila, My name is Derek and I’m a very rare man.” or ” How left and right politics are fabricated.”
- Letter from a reader: “Is there anyone looking out for the interests of the general public here???”
- This weeks column for 24Hours Vancouver: BC keeps Richmond in the dark on Massey
- “The only way to change it, is to vote. People are responsible.” ~ Paul Wellstone
- The Mount Polley tailings pond disaster. What a difference a year makes…
- Summer catch-up: Last two columns for 24Hrs Vancouver.
What people are saying
Laila on Stop reading this blog and go… Mark on Stop reading this blog and go… Laila on Letter from a reader: “I… G. Barry Stewart on BC Hydro says halting Site C w… Laila on BC Hydro says halting Site C w… JDC on BC Hydro says halting Site C w…
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Why exactly, is the Mars Bomber sitting idle?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Stop reading this blog and go outside.
- The 'real' thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- Where Culture and Religion collide - female inequality within Indian communities
- Newton neighbourhoods still rife with prostitutes,drugs and crime - despite city's Newton Revitalization Plan
Tag Archives: kevin falcon
“…crooked politicians betray the working man, pocketing the profits, treating us like sheep, and we’re tired of hearing promises that we know they’ll never keep.” ~ Ray Davies Here on this site, we have revealed many breaking news stories of secret … Continue reading
Indeed, with the revelations brought forward by Vicky Huntington and other dedicated researchers on the ALR land being optioned in Delta…there has been increasing attention around several older posts of mine. You can find them all here under the BEST OF page, … Continue reading
Lets talk about the new plan the Liberals have cooked up, that Kevin Falcon was talking about in Kamloops this week: ” The B.C. Liberal government is developing a program to move employable people on welfare to northern B.C., where they will … Continue reading
Government ministers,certain employees,and subcontractors, are given purchase cards to make “authorized purchases”: purchases made on behalf of the province, for the benefit of the province. These aren’t my words, but ones from their own policy. The rules are quite clear- no personal … Continue reading
Why is the BC government paying over $63 million dollars a year to the private partners of the Sea to Sky highway?
Could it be, that just might have something to do with the cost of the shadow tolls on the highway for the year ending March 31st, 2011? Hmmm? Can the Liberals answer that question for us please? My very good friend at … Continue reading
” Hi Laila…Remember the Principle of Parsimony, aka Occam’s Razor that says: “simpler explanations are, other things being equal, generally better than more complex ones.” The illusion of a fixed price contract is great optics even though its an illusion. As you quite … Continue reading
Likely governmental process resulting in BC Liberals shift of liquor and gaming from Solicitor Generals office… to Energy and Mining
” Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity” or… “How the BC liberals are now overspending to fix the corrections crisis they created.”
The BC Liberals: Same crap, same people, different motives Indeed, one should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity, in particular when it comes to politicians and government – case in point, the BC Liberals…As you heard here first, Christy … Continue reading
Unfortunately… the vast majority of BC Liberals in office have no clue what they really value, so they do have a hard time making decisions…. case in point: this extremely stupid and assinine expenditure detailed by Jonathan Fowlie of the Vancouver Sun…. … Continue reading