- In awe of the most amazing vegetarian samosas from Maharaja Sweets in #surreybc- they've take top spot now, hands down! 9 minutes ago
- “It’s not what you look at that matters…it’s what you see.” ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver City Hall: Take big money out of civic campaigns
- Last weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Surrey LRT plans scary expensive!
- Forest fire prevention and mitigation in BC: At what point does inaction become negligence?
- This weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Regional politicians deserve more scrutiny
- “O Canada, O Canada, who stands watch from sea to sea? Who for a lost democracy? Who for the true north strong and free? If not you then let it be me”
- Hindsight is only helpful if you apply the lesson learned to future actions.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Transparency hit new low during plebiscite
What people are saying
John's Aghast on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you… e.a.f. on “It’s not what you… Laila on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you… JDC on “It’s not what you…
- "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Premier Christy Clark : "Better a MILF, than a cougar."
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
- Access to Information documents show an average of 46.3 founded "shots fired" calls between 2007-2012 in Surrey, B.C.
Tag Archives: kitimat
Yes, yes, yes, I know I’ve teased you with hints of the post on the BC NDP, and a couple other gems, but I’ve come down sick with a nasty head cold and cough that makes me feel like my … Continue reading
Christy Clark told the world last year, Kitimat is where it’s at and now the press is heralding the transformation of the ‘doom-town’ into a ‘boom-town’…. boom shaka laka laka… that is. Now it seems like the entire world is heading to Kitimat looking for a … Continue reading
Pacific Trails Pipeline Project clears the path for Enbridge, largely under the radar of most British Columbians.
If there is one thing that can be said about all the attention being paid to the Northern Gateway Project, it is that it provides a good distraction for other projects and issues to move along without getting the same … Continue reading
A little something for you to digest while I finish up the Port Mann story, something very relevent to my ongoing interest in how much of British Columbia is being bought and sold by foreign interests. First up, let’s take … Continue reading
A couple days ago, one of my regular readers( astro) shared a shocking story here in the comments section. His source for the information was http://willcocks.blogspot.com/. During one of last weeks storms and ensuing high seas, a cargo ship that … Continue reading