- "He who has a garden and a library wants for nothing” ― Marcus Tullius Cicero http://t.co/28B4bn8rzB 12 minutes ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Politics must not trump public safety - It's time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
- Why I am (still) voting No in the Transit tax vote
Tag Archives: lailayuile
One of the best graphic images: The Election Web ( would the person who created this contact me for due credit?)
I started getting hits from this link today, and would love to both share it with all of you: http://www.thewebworks.bc.ca/bcpoli/htmlwebs/the_election_web_v1.0.htm I would really love to hear from whoever created this amazing web that tells a story so much better than even … Continue reading
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/laila-yule/santas-naughty-list-bc-liberals_b_2252877.html “The holiday season is here and children everywhere are writing to Santa, hoping that they haven’t made the naughty list. It turns out that it’s not only children who should be worried this year! I received a tip … Continue reading
At long last! Finally, a break for me, means a post for you, later today… For now, enjoy some lovely, pointed Christmas humour from Rick Mercer.
One of the most important graphs and the two most important posts, you will ever read about BC’s coming debt load.
Source: http://www.fin.gov.bc.ca/PT/dmb/ref/netDebt.pdf Our good friends over at Blog Borg Collective has a very important post up this morning that clearly show the amount of debt the province is carrying – without including crown corps etc. The chart above is from … Continue reading
So, last night I received this email from a former Postmedia editor, an update, a tip on the Dan Murphy story. The kind of thing you can take to the bank, if you know what I mean. I stand by it, … Continue reading
I’ve previously made the comparison between Clark and Palin here on lailayuile.com, and I’m afraid Miz Clark has once again drawn my attention with her horrific grammar. Ouch. This was painful to read it’s just so wrong! Christy Clark: “Me and my … Continue reading
” Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity” or… “How the BC liberals are now overspending to fix the corrections crisis they created.”
The BC Liberals: Same crap, same people, different motives Indeed, one should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity, in particular when it comes to politicians and government – case in point, the BC Liberals…As you heard here first, Christy … Continue reading
I’ve been a very big fan of provincial Auditor General John Doyle, ever since I first started looking into the various P3 projects in the province. Even then, he appeared to me to be one man with unbroken integrity, and … Continue reading
Laila Yuile on The World Today with Jon McComb this afternoon to talk about the search for the HST agreement – and the reality check coming for BC’ers in 2015.
Join me as I chat with Jon McComb this afternoon right after the 4:30 news spot, until about 4:45 and a reminder you can listen in live online, as well as radio ! We will be talking about my search … Continue reading