- RT @Casenuts83: @angedotjarvis @Jen_Eggleston not training though, this is at 153a & 28 ave. they're still there with a car pulled over. No… 3 hours ago
- ” Been to Hell” ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- German Television claims to have leaked CETA document
- Newton residents left in the dark over proposed community court in Surrey with no response from Attorney General Susan Anton
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : “…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You musn’t lose it.” ~ Robin Williams.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Little leadership in mining disaster
- One tough question for the BC Government
- Imperial Metals president Bryan Kynoch says he would drink the tailings pond water….
What people are saying
Laila on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Don F. on ” Been to Hell” ~A… North Vans Grumps on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Curt on Friends helping friends: The s… Curt on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Mosko on ” Been to Hell” ~A…
- " Been to Hell" ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- "You're only given a little spark of madness. You musn't lose it." ~ Robin Williams.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Welcome Home facility for addicts and court-ordered offenders NOT welcome in my old neighbourhood.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Premier Christy Clark : "Better a MILF, than a cougar."
- “I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.”
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: love
It’s no secret to scientists and psychologists that scent can trigger memories as vivid and real as the day they were created. Although my maternal grandfather died more than 12 years ago, pulling his suspenders out of the bag I … Continue reading
As I wrote last weekend, in the annual re-post of ” A gift from the heart “ – the story of how an anonymous Christmas gift provided me with something far more precious than soap – the most valuable gifts are always … Continue reading
As an adult, I think I’ve always had a bit of a love/hate relationship with Christmas. Don’t get me wrong – I love the festive lights, the excitement of seeing my children enjoy the holidays, get-togethers and all the cooking…but I really, really … Continue reading
There is something magical about the very moments when the darkest part of night begins that unstoppable slide into dawn. Sitting on the floor beside the window in my bedroom, I watched it all, wrapped in warm chocolate coloured chenille … Continue reading
We’ve all seen the bins by the doors of our local grocery stores where you can toss in some items for the food bank, but this year those bins are not as full and food banks everywhere are needing help. … Continue reading
This is one of my new favorite photos. When I look at it, I get a little veclempt. I find it hard to believe that all these people lived inside me for 9 months before joining the world, that they … Continue reading
Seriously, I am never, ever moving again. Never. I am going to grow old and die in this house because quite simply, I don’t think I could survive another move. Granted, there has been a lot more going on than … Continue reading
It’s official. Having signed off on the rest of our lives at the lawyers, we are now the proud owners of a new home. Possession and move will take place this weekend, so of course, I’ve been packing and cleaning … Continue reading
( the usual Bits and Bites is being pre-empted by pastry making and pie baking- come back tomorrow for a late issue) Even though I’m getting pretty close to 40, I never really feel old. At least not on a … Continue reading